`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: What should I buy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ripken Traded RC & Jeter 93 SP RC
100.00%
10 100.00%
2-3 Boxes chasing Puig/Buxton
0%
0 0%
Other..If this option, please post what other
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I buy?

What should I buy?
Hey, I'm looking for assitance since I am so undecisive..lol I have enough to buy one of the following:
A Ripken Traded RC and Jeter SP RC
newer product boxes OR
Other..if so, what?

What would everyone else get?
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

RE: What should I buy?
I'd say Ripken & Jeter ... It's the "sure thing" over the chance of speculation. One HOF & one future HOF trumps a CHANCE (and so far a slim chance according to all reports) at getting a prematurely overinflated rookie phenom that hasn't even one season under his belt.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I am really leaning toward the "sure thing" because of that reason. Who knows if Puig will be able to adjust once MLB pitching adjusts to him. Ripken is in the HOF and Jeter is a Sure 1st Ballot HOF'er too with several rings. It's 4-0 so far on the voting too. Why ask for a poll if you're not going to listen to your peers? lol I will most likely go with these.

Ripken and Jeter, the others you have to be lucky enough to pull pout of the packs!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Voted for the sure thing!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

It looks like that's what everyone thinks, an I'd have to agree. BTW, was it you that said in another thread the other day, something like, Darin Ruf, 60 HR a year? If it was, I just took that as a hunch and bought his Bowman Chrome Auto that night...lol

(07-10-2013, 11:48 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Voted for the sure thing!