`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What ever happened to ...

What ever happened to ...
What ever happened to NYYankeesFan28 (Dirk Heyhurst fan) ?
Haven't seen him here for a while.
If you're reading this, hope all is well!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: What ever happened to ...
I was just thinking that when on-site the other day. Dude posted like 2000 posts in 3 months and then disappeared (poof) like Kaizer Soze.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

He only wanted to reach Senior Member status haha. Now he can take a break
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(07-09-2013, 09:11 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: I was just thinking that when on-site the other day. Dude posted like 2000 posts in 3 months and then disappeared (poof) like Kaizer Soze.
LOL, nice referenceSmile
But yeah, he was here and gone. Seemed like a good guy, just hope he's doing well.

(07-09-2013, 09:46 AM)iconms Wrote: He only wanted to reach Senior Member status haha. Now he can take a break
Does Beckett give you a gold watch and a retirement party when you do ? Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-09-2013, 09:46 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Does Beckett give you a gold watch and a retirement party when you do ? Smile
With the tight economy, they've had to scale back to a sticker of a sparkly gold shooting star.

DrM...was thinking the same thing the other day...looked at thier profile and I think last post was 4/10/13....I may be mistaken, but I thought they said they were breaking for a while but again not sure. Personaly, don't miss seeing that avatar, but they were nice on the boards here and you could always expect a post......
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(07-09-2013, 10:39 AM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: With the tight economy, they've had to scale back to a sticker of a sparkly gold shooting star.
LOL
Ooooooooo! Sparkly sticker!
(07-09-2013, 11:25 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: DrM...was thinking the same thing the other day...looked at thier profile and I think last post was 4/10/13....I may be mistaken, but I thought they said they were breaking for a while but again not sure. Personaly, don't miss seeing that avatar, but they were nice on the boards here and you could always expect a post......
Yeah, the Heyhurst Moose thingy was a little garish, but NYYankeeFan28 was a good board member while he was here, so certain things can be overlooked Smile