`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another perfect talk with Panini Customer service

Another perfect talk with Panini Customer service
I called this morning and they picked up on 2 rings. I talked with a nice fella that got me squared away with two of my nicest redemptions and then he transferred me to a nice lady that got me squared away with a replacement for a damaged card I sent in a while back (March I think). I should have all three by the end of the week. I'll post pictures when they arrive.

Thanks Panini
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

RE: Another perfect talk with Panini Customer service
Thomas over there is money. Awesome guy.

Wow that's fantastic!!! Last time I called I got an answering machine and didn't get a call back for almost a week. They got both of my redemptions out to me about a week after the call though!! So what were you redemptions and what did you get for a replacement?
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

It is all luck of the draw with these companies.

(07-08-2013, 09:53 AM)s1020 Wrote: Wow that's fantastic!!! Last time I called I got an answering machine and didn't get a call back for almost a week. They got both of my redemptions out to me about a week after the call though!! So what were you redemptions and what did you get for a replacement?
Getting:

AJ Green Limited RC Phenoms Patch Auto Platinum 1/1 and a 2012 Prime Signatures Gold Russell Wilson #/25, and a replacement for a Michael Floyd Limited Jumbo Prime Patch Auto #/25 (got a $40 GB Packer Auto).
(07-08-2013, 10:21 AM)nol84kc Wrote: It is all luck of the draw with these companies.
Doesn't seem to be in my case. But, I think when you call and if they have dealt with you in the past are big factors. I have a bunch of redemptions still pending, so they know I do a bunch of business with their products so I seem to get really good service all the time. I can't think of a time when I got less then great service from Panini.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

totally agree. Thomas and Amy are two of the best. I generally get squared away for the most part.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Thomas is the one who replaced my 2010 panini gridiron gear seau auto (came with no auto on it... WTF?) And they have a 2 year warranty policy! He's awesome

Panini is a solid company. Wish they could have an MLB license.

At first when reading the post i had that "wait for it" grin, thinking you were sarcastic! lol But its good to hear it went well!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Umm. I wanna see that AJ Green. I might just faint when I see it, though.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]