`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anybody had any luck requesting replacements from Topps??

Anybody had any luck requesting replacements from Topps??
I just got off of the phone with Topps and requested replacements for my 2012 Finest Bernard Pierce anybody had experience with requesting replacements from topps??
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

RE: Anybody had any luck requesting replacements from Topps??
I haven't even tried, ive got the same card that I gunna request a replacement for.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

they stated that the replacement has to be even or greater value...great here come Titus Young..lol

that's what im afraid of. im almost kind of leaning on waiting for the season to start, and see if he produces more of a value.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

I've sent in damaged cards for replacement and usually get a replacement in a week or so..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

oh ok..sounds good..the lady said that the cards would be sent within a week..
rolling the dice..lol..Since Pierce was supposed to sign close to 2000 finest autos..they said that he hasn't been able to do so..

I'm actually debating whether I want to get Topps to send a replacement for the Jerel Worthy Topps Magic auto that I am waiting on. It's only been around 5 months that it's been out, but I have a feeling Worthy probably won't be signing anything... I also have 3 Panini redemptions of his waiting as well (the 2 variations of the Prizm autos, and I want to say Contenders), and can't decide what I want to do with those either...

(07-08-2013, 10:04 AM)bojesphob Wrote: I'm actually debating whether I want to get Topps to send a replacement for the Jerel Worthy Topps Magic auto that I am waiting on. It's only been around 5 months that it's been out, but I have a feeling Worthy probably won't be signing anything... I also have 3 Panini redemptions of his waiting as well (the 2 variations of the Prizm autos, and I want to say Contenders), and can't decide what I want to do with those either...
If the ones I am waiting on are PC i may have asked that it be a Chiefs player or waited..but since it is not PC I am willing to ask for the replacements

This seems like a waste of your time my friend especially when it is Bernard Pierce. I do hope you get what your looking for.

(07-08-2013, 10:20 AM)nol84kc Wrote: This seems like a waste of your time my friend especially when it is Bernard Pierce. I do hope you get what your looking for.
The way I look at it something is better than nothing.