`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone help me with a ebay question?

Can someone help me with a ebay question?
I have bought and sold on ebay for several years and I have something that baffles me. I just sold an item (buy it now) to a member and while going to print the label I notice that the buyer has zero feedback but has a star rating of 75. They have bought on ebay before (no sales) and have left and received positive feedback from lots of different sellers. How is that possible? Zero positive feedback without receiving negatives and receiving positive feedback from sellers? Am I missing something? Also, buyer has been a ebay member since 2003.

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

RE: Can someone help me with a ebay question?
That just means they haven't sold anything. The detailed ratings (i.e. the stars) are only available for rating a seller.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

(07-07-2013, 09:12 PM)cross4444 Wrote: That just means they haven't sold anything. The detailed ratings (i.e. the stars) are only available for rating a seller.
Yeah but when you buy something doesn't that count towards you feedback %? I thought it might be because the buyer hasn't bought anything since 2011.Surely that wouldn't wipe out any feedback from previous purchases.

(07-07-2013, 09:08 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: I have bought and sold on ebay for several years and I have something that baffles me. I just sold an item (buy it now) to a member and while going to print the label I notice that the buyer has zero feedback but has a star rating of 75. They have bought on ebay before (no sales) and have left and received positive feedback from lots of different sellers. How is that possible? Zero positive feedback without receiving negatives and receiving positive feedback from sellers? Am I missing something? Also, buyer has been a ebay member since 2003.
The 0 feedback reflects the last 12 months, the 75 is his overall f/b from day 1. He may not have bought or sold in the last year.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(07-07-2013, 09:42 PM)krn001 Wrote: The 0 feedback reflects the last 12 months, the 75 is his overall f/b from day 1. He may not have bought or sold in the last year.
Thanks, that makes sense. The positive feedback % is only for the past 12 months.