`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: I'm not a Yankee fan but....

OT: I'm not a Yankee fan but....
....I heard Jeter was playing for the SWB Railriders tonight so I thought I would check it out. As a bonus Michael Pineda pitched. I only live about 2 miles from the stadium. In the past few years I got to see Clemens, Travis Hafner, Trevor Bauer, Strausburg, play there.

photo null_zpsb5243e25.jpg
 photo null_zps52715c62.jpg
 photo null_zpsb1fcac04.jpg

Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]

RE: OT: I'm not a Yankee fan but....
Lucky lucky

(07-06-2013, 09:35 PM)Ziveus101 Wrote: Man that's awesome. The crowd must've been crazy.
Oh yeah, they chanted his name all game, they were selling standing room only tickets. There were 10,000+ at the game
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage

(07-06-2013, 10:13 PM)Ziveus101 Wrote: I'm guessing that he didn't sign for anyone.
Actually he did, for about 15 min before the game
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage

That looks like a big minor league park, one near me is all lower bowl seating. Lots of rangers come through on rehab though

(07-06-2013, 10:27 PM)rentzington Wrote: That looks like a big minor league park, one near me is all lower bowl seating. Lots of rangers come through on rehab though
Yeah it pretty big, they remodeled it last season. It's all one level but seats all the way around the field and some lawn setting too. They have been the Yankees AAA for about 8 years now, it was the Phillies AAA before that since the late 80's
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage

I bet it was pretty cool for the young players on the team, to play with a legend like Jeter.

(07-06-2013, 10:36 PM)mnc99 Wrote: I bet it was pretty cool for the young players on the team, to play with a legend like Jeter.
At least they got to eat well since the rehabbing players buy the spread

I am hoping they transfer his rehab to the Tampa Yankees next week. I went to tonights game with A-Rod. Congrats at least you can say you saw him at the game.

That is awesome! Thanks for taking pics to share with us!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.