`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 Brilliance Break 7/6/13

2012-13 Brilliance Break 7/6/13
I went to the LCS to square up on a trade that I owed on (Seriously, I owed $200 in trade value for some Kobe's that I picked up last week). I figured I would break a box of Brilliance. He had three available. One of the boxes was off-set and my rule when buying wax is that when one box is off set, that is the box that was pre-determined to be purchased so I took that box. Here are the results.

[Image: _IMG_NEW_zpsfbd314ee.jpg]

[Image: _IMG_NEW_0001_zps7ea26379.jpg]

I also got a Robin Lopez Game-time Jersey relic...not that anyone would care.

This looked VERY similar to a break I had of this stuff previously. I ended up flipping the Davis for what I paid for the box at the time. I wish all of my breaks today looked this good.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2012-13 Brilliance Break 7/6/13
I normally feel if you can break even I'm doing pretty well.

You sure break a lot of wax! Wish I could do that much — pretty sure if I did my wife would kill me though...
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

(07-06-2013, 05:46 PM)dodgydave Wrote: I normally feel if you can break even I'm doing pretty well.

You sure break a lot of wax! Wish I could do that much — pretty sure if I did my wife would kill me though...
I get a pass. My wife loves breaking wax. She even buys some sometimes....and typically she does better on her boxes than I do on mine.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

What happened to the BET?!? Or is it over already? Nice break though, sweet Davis. I'd like a shot at the Kyrie Magic Numbers and the Alonzo Gee if they are not spoken for!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(07-06-2013, 05:59 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: What happened to the BET?!? Or is it over already? Nice break though, sweet Davis. I'd like a shot at the Kyrie Magic Numbers and the Alonzo Gee if they are not spoken for!
She made an excuse for me again. This bet is becoming easier and easier to win. At some point she will put the clamps down though...so I might as well get my kicks now lol.

The Kyrie and Gee are spoken for...by you. I have never heard of ALonzo Gee before. Was he even on the roster this year?? I actually hit a Gee from Brilliance a month or so ago and a guy on a different site from out your way jumped all over it...

JMarch, you haven't responded to the offer i sent you. I've added three other kobe's to my org. check it and lmk.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Nice autograph
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

nice lebrons
Photobucket