`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Museum Framed Oversized Canvas Boxloader???

Museum Framed Oversized Canvas Boxloader???
I opened a box of 2013 Museum Today, nothing amazing, but I did pull a redemption for a "Framed Oversized Canvas Collection Boxloader Johnny Bench" CCBL-JB.

Any idea what this is? I found a number of them on e-bay but they were all redemptions

Any help solving the mystery would be greatly appreciated

RE: Museum Framed Oversized Canvas Boxloader???
I'm guessing that it will be about a 5"x9" cloth card in a plastic frame (like an A&G relic). Totally guessing though. -I have a couple of paper box loaders and that's what they're like (except for the cloth and the frame). Pretty cool pick up. I'm sure a Johnny Bench collector would love to have that for his office/rec room.
Ignore my last comment. -Here's a regular-sized canvas card (scroll down until you see George Brett):

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/ba...pdate.html

Not sure if yours is an artist's proof or not, but that's definitely sweet.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(07-05-2013, 08:31 PM)giantscollector Wrote: I opened a box of 2013 Museum Today, nothing amazing, but I did pull a redemption for a "Framed Oversized Canvas Collection Boxloader Johnny Bench" CCBL-JB.

Any idea what this is? I found a number of them on e-bay but they were all redemptions

No help on the Boxloader, but did you pull any Cardinals? I'd be interested if you did.

Actually yes, a Jamie Garcia redemption dual swatch auto and I also picked up a box of tribute and pulled a very nice Adam Wainwright Prime Patches Relic 2/24

(07-06-2013, 02:52 PM)Neifert Wrote: No help on the Boxloader, but did you pull any Cardinals? I'd be interested if you did.

(07-06-2013, 03:50 PM)giantscollector Wrote: Actually yes, a Jamie Garcia redemption dual swatch auto and I also picked up a box of tribute and pulled a very nice Adam Wainwright Prime Patches Relic 2/24
Could you check and see if I have anything that you'd trade those for?

Not sure what they look like. But here are 20 players, and # to 25.

Sounds pretty cool.
[Image: Bp9Yo.png]

I already received my card. It's about 5'9" very nice numbered to 25 in plastic

(07-05-2013, 08:31 PM)giantscollector Wrote: I opened a box of 2013 Museum Today, nothing amazing, but I did pull a redemption for a "Framed Oversized Canvas Collection Boxloader Johnny Bench" CCBL-JB.

(09-08-2014, 08:19 AM)marcellot Wrote: I already received my card. It's about 5'9" very nice numbered to 25 in plastic
The card is 5 feet 9 inches???

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Nice redmeption
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK