`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13' series 2 question

13' series 2 question
I went to add some cards in. Are the chasing history folis not in there or is it just me?
I have ch75,97,67

Also I dont see any blue boarders

RE: 13' series 2 question
yes, you are correct. The chasing history foil cards, some elite cards (i.e. red #/50) and the Target/Walmart/Toys R Us (Red/Blue/Purple) aren't in there yet.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Ok thanks just making sure it wasnt on my end. Anyone hear on when maybe they will be updated?

are the foil cards the ones with the gold instead of silver?
Joe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collecting Cal Ripken, Eddie Murray, Manny Machado and any other nice Orioles.

Their like all shiny instead of just papered, if that makes since. You can tell just by looking at them

(07-06-2013, 06:47 AM)joebalazek Wrote: are the foil cards the ones with the gold instead of silver?
In Series 1 there are two foil versions, one silver and 1 gold. I don't know if they both carried over to Series 2.
Currently building: 2015 Topps S1/2/UP, 2016 Topps Series 1, 2016 Gypsy Queen
Super Collect Jeff Samardzija
PC: Frank Thomas, Andruw Jones, David Justice, Duke Basketball, Notre Dame Football

(07-06-2013, 06:47 AM)joebalazek Wrote: are the foil cards the ones with the gold instead of silver?
The foil cards have a rainbow colored tint to them when you move the card in light. It should be pretty obvious that you have something other than a normal card.
Sets I'm currently building: 2013 Topps 1972 Minis | Chasing History Holofoil Gold

Always looking to trade

the gold foil second series are available in the 10 dollar boxes only at wal mart and target. you get 5 in a box. for the rack packs that are 4.99, you get the silver foil holos. you get anywhere from 2 to 3 in a pack along with 1 or 2 of the regular chasing history cards.
let's go bucs! (I know I am hoping for too much)