`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Boxes of Inception

2 Boxes of Inception
swong by my LCS on my way home and they were down to their last two boxes. i wiped them asap. not the best, but not the worst. overall happy. castellanos is PC, not sure what i'm going to do about the rest. if anybody's got a shelby miller FT, i'm def up for that.

photo Scan_Pic0092_zpsbf6f05c1.jpg
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

RE: 2 Boxes of Inception
nice boxes bro! That castellanos and soler are good pulls! Congrats on scoring the last 2 boxes lol

I love these damn cards. I'm glad i have't went to the LCS. Guy keeps calling me to come up there but i know i'll drop 2-300 and i really don't wanna do that. Nice break to bad no Cardinals though. I really wanna pick the Martinez up, looks pretty sweet.

Nice break. Great design. I see a Russell auto, hopefully they send my bowman sterling redemption soon. Let me know if the Brown GU auto is available.

I just have to say this ... Come on, Topps! More recycled photos! Is it that hard to get a different photo of each player per release?

OK, I'm done now ... nice hits!

(07-07-2013, 06:04 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I just have to say this ... Come on, Topps! More recycled photos! Is it that hard to get a different photo of each player per release?

OK, I'm done now ... nice hits!
lol yea, but at least i like the castellanos photo. and recycled photos prob helps keep down the redemptions some
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Lmk if the Russell is available
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)