`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cards fo show, bitty milestone too...

RE: Cards fo show, bitty milestone too...
Do you have a Lions PC show thread? If not please start one!!! Awesome adds man!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(07-11-2013, 11:03 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Oh man! Nasty stuff!! I still think ur sig is the best so far! Ultimate is my fav product anyways & that design is bada$$!!!
Ha, I wasn't brow beating u to bump my old thread big pudge but thanks and u would be amazed how many offers I get for my KJ UC sig 1/1.... Stupid money too cuz peeps r set collectors and this set IMHO is the best in the biz so I'm in lock step w/ u on the set! See, we have superb taste! Card will "probably" never leave my vice grips but u never know..... thanks again!
(07-11-2013, 11:15 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Do you have a Lions PC show thread? If not please start one!!! Awesome adds man!
Hey Bakes, preciate the luv, but I have so many Leo's from waaaaaay back to now that I just haven't even scanned them to my bucket but u give me a goal now, but everyone hates the lions right? We're a joke etc, etc, staffords' done nuthin so says that fat chunky soup eating pile McNabb but that's just the way we like it for this yr. SBD like that fart us fellas luv so much! Hahahahahaha!! We'll see, oh yes!
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

(07-11-2013, 11:50 PM)rds1173 Wrote: Ha, I wasn't brow beating u to bump my old thread big pudge but thanks and u would be amazed how many offers I get for my KJ UC sig 1/1.... Stupid money too cuz peeps r set collectors and this set IMHO is the best in the biz so I'm in lock step w/ u on the set! See, we have superb taste! Card will "probably" never leave my vice grips but u never know..... thanks again!

Hey Bakes, preciate the luv, but I have so many Leo's from waaaaaay back to now that I just haven't even scanned them to my bucket but u give me a goal now, but everyone hates the lions right? We're a joke etc, etc, staffords' done nuthin so says that fat chunky soup eating pile McNabb but that's just the way we like it for this yr. SBD like that fart us fellas luv so much! Hahahahahaha!! We'll see, oh yes!
I think Stafford is going to the HOF. Back in 09 I started collecting Stafford and had some decent things of his but my heart lies with my phins and I moved his stuff for phins stuff. I consider it my true weakness...damn Miami Dolphins lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(07-12-2013, 04:15 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I think Stafford is going to the HOF. Back in 09 I started collecting Stafford and had some decent things of his but my heart lies with my phins and I moved his stuff for phins stuff. I consider it my true weakness...damn Miami Dolphins lol.
Wow, u nabbed some staffords? So proud but should of kept them! But I get it, we luv our teams so all else is junk, lol! HOF huh, my god I hope so but I'll settle for advancing past the 1st round of the playoffs, baby steps now.....
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

Solid pick up man, I think i bid on that Suh Five Star patch /20 grats! glad you got it
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Love the rainbow
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37