`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of Nowhere...

RE: Out of Nowhere...
Nice find. I would sell it if it's not a PC item. I just saw what it books for and what it's selling for and I don't see it ever going up from there. I was shocked at what that card was going for.

It has leveled off into the 25-30 range. It peak at 75 bucks ha. It should be a 10-20 card consistently in the future.

Its always fun to go thru your collection and find things you had no idea would be so good and its amazing what is found sometimes. Sadly for me, I went thru my collection and found an unredeemed redemption for a David Wright AU/RC that I must have pulled before I had any idea who he was. Unfortunately I was in the Army at the time and I can only imagine that I must been obviously busy and moving about from tour to tour and never found the time to redeem it. I wish redemptions didn't expire lol... I have found many other things though and been very happy.

It's still selling for $60 on Ebay as of the last couple days. I've got it set at $74.99 or BO, but I'll be happy to get around $60. If not, then it's more of an excuse to keep building this set.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

(07-05-2013, 02:49 PM)cross4444 Wrote: It's still selling for $60 on Ebay as of the last couple days. I've got it set at $74.99 or BO, but I'll be happy to get around $60. If not, then it's more of an excuse to keep building this set.
Smart move selling

Once he has Chrome autos out, cards like this will really plummet in price
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

For sure, in the end it'll just be another insert, not an official RC.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]