`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Various free slabs--SEE BATCH 2 POST 7/11/13

RE: Various free slabs
sending you an email to make sure the ones I like are available.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Are you going to be doing Nolan Ryan?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(07-05-2013, 12:25 PM)jeffv96masters Wrote: Will not know until I clean up more Smile
jeff
Ok, Thanks!!

I'll get those scans to you after I pour in my liquid feeding.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

To echo Nolan5000 if you find anymore of my PC guy lemme know Smile

I need to go dig and see if I have any Roger Clemens cards. I used to back in the day but I think Disney honeymoon expenses forced those into various points of sale around 2011 or so :-\

Hobby instagram

If available, I'd like Clemens dupes plus the Manny Rameriez authenticated slab. I use PayPal and my eBay ID is rngrfan (same name since 1999) if you're nervous because I'm new here. Give me a total and I'll PP it to you tonight.

Thanks

-rngrfan

Thanks! I sent you a PM. My PP account is tied up due to a transfer but it should be released during the day tomorrow and I'll shoot you the money ASAP. Thanks!

Jeff, THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Thank you so much!

Hobby instagram

RE: Various free slabs--SEE BATCH 2 POST 7/11/13
Shot you some paypal bro.

Hobby instagram

RE: Various free slabs--SEE BATCH 2 POST 7/11/13
(07-11-2013, 11:40 PM)jeffv96masters Wrote: BATCH 2 INCLUDES SOME PSA. I updated the first list thanks folks for the help getting these out cleared up a bit of space.

Folks have asked how can I give stuff away so cheap when slab costs are not even recouped. Answer-- its called "paying it forward" in this hobby.

If you feel bad just send more paypal funds and say in the notes "use for shipping supplies" and trust me people know I use them on supplies. When you donate it helps OTHERS and thats what this hobby should be about-- enjoying the hobby and helping others.

First claimed First served-- slabs are just $2 each and that just pays for shipping costs. All items are shipped in bubble mailers if you purchase more than 2 items we ship in flat rate USPS boxes.

Paypal address is jeff.verrier@gmail.com and again PLEASE include your board name.

I am going to soon list a bunch of items that all I ask is that you make a fair donation for. Remember it goes towards supplies that are used to ship items to you and for me to purchase things like packing tape, bubble mailers, boxes, packing peanuts, postage , etc, etc, etc.

Thanks folks its been highly successful and I hope many of you are enjoying the giveaways Smile

JEFF
Contrary to what many people believe, most card traders/collectors are genuinely fair and honest people. Jeff, you embody that statement and are a credit to the hobby. Thanks again!