`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
INCEPTION 2x Case Break -Finally-

RE: INCEPTION 2x Case Break -Finally-
Wow!! Awesome break!! Love a shot at the cardinals. Congrats on the puig.
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

Now here is the kicker.... what if... Topps has to replace either one of your Puigs? What value would they use for a replacement? Now? or a year from now when he comes back to earth a little. All of these redemption's to me are ridiculous and irresponsible of the company. But I guess when you have the monopoly you can do what you want.
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

So are you trading them yet? If so check me for the gausman and the myers while your at it lol.
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

(07-06-2013, 04:32 PM)mjanooz Wrote: Now here is the kicker.... what if... Topps has to replace either one of your Puigs? What value would they use for a replacement? Now? or a year from now when he comes back to earth a little. All of these redemption's to me are ridiculous and irresponsible of the company. But I guess when you have the monopoly you can do what you want.
true, but i sold the black collection redemption and basically paid for 1 1/2 of the cases, and i already put in the code for the auto base for the set and im just happy i dont have to shell out $300+ for it to complete my set Smile

(07-09-2013, 06:47 PM)erikido23 Wrote: So are you trading them yet? If so check me for the gausman and the myers while your at it lol.

my trade thread for INCEPTION
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1539854.html
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

Redeem the Puig then sell the redemption card as a used redemption card and you'll still get a few bucks for it. Seriously, some idiots buy those.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

(07-09-2013, 09:54 PM)cross4444 Wrote: Redeem the Puig then sell the redemption card as a used redemption card and you'll still get a few bucks for it. Seriously, some idiots buy those.
true , ive seen that too and it annoys me. Im going to keep the used redemption to hold the cards place(if it ever shows) ive got an idea of what im going to do with the base set autos Smile but imma keep it hush hush until its ready to reveil
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

Wanna sell that Jose Fernandez.. if so PM me

(07-03-2013, 07:09 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: each case had one, which was what i was ideally looking for i truly hit it the way i wanted it Smile base auto (for set) and SP to sell and recoup some $$ Smile the 2nd case with the black collection auto really didnt have much else in it...but i def wont complain after seeing some other case breaks where people didnt get anything.

Yeah, I'd say you got the perfect cases! Very nice!