`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone looking for 2005-06 YGs cards or Stars in the making?

RE: Anyone looking for 2005-06 YGs cards or Stars in the making?
(07-04-2013, 12:23 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: I don't think anyone will ever trade with this guy after his comments the other day
Yeah I dont think anyone needs more of his $5-$10 junk, he seems to think we have enough of our own. OH BUT WAIT!! He has a George Vezina worth $3500!! Thats a sweet claim to fame hey?! LOL

(07-04-2013, 12:26 PM)Maverick06 Wrote: Yeah I dont think anyone needs more of his $5-$10 junk, he seems to think we have enough of our own. OH BUT WAIT!! He has a George Vezina worth $3500!! Thats a sweet claim to fame hey?! LOL
You people are just giving my threads more visits so thank you. I have finished 4 trades in the last 2 days. Please keep it up as I could use the traffic on my feeds. Thanks again. Please check out my ORG as I have Crosby Auto patches, Nugent-Hopkins Rookies Some cards are graded others aren't. Seguin Rookie auto patch also. I will be adding more over the next week or so as it takes time to get get stuff inputted into the ORG.
Bobby Kloss,

(07-04-2013, 01:15 PM)b_smooth08 Wrote: You people are just giving my threads more visits so thank you. I have finished 4 trades in the last 2 days. Please keep it up as I could use the traffic on my feeds. Thanks again. Please check out my ORG as I have Crosby Auto patches, Nugent-Hopkins Rookies Some cards are graded others aren't. Seguin Rookie auto patch also. I will be adding more over the next week or so as it takes time to get get stuff inputted into the ORG.
Ugh, sounds like he has ALOT more junk to add to his ORG, arent we lucky LOL

(07-04-2013, 01:15 PM)b_smooth08 Wrote: You people are just giving my threads more visits so thank you. I have finished 4 trades in the last 2 days. Please keep it up as I could use the traffic on my feeds. Thanks again. Please check out my ORG as I have Crosby Auto patches, Nugent-Hopkins Rookies Some cards are graded others aren't. Seguin Rookie auto patch also. I will be adding more over the next week or so as it takes time to get get stuff inputted into the ORG.
yeah no prob, anything for a nice guy like you
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!