`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm looking for autos of players in Notre Dame uniforms

I'm looking for autos of players in Notre Dame uniforms
I'm looking for certified autographs of players in Notre Dame uniforms. I have alot of autos of other teams to trade but the ones I'm looking for must be in Notre Dame uniforms. I also have Irish autos to trade LMK who you are looking for thanks.

RE: I'm looking for autos of players in Notre Dame uniforms
I collect the same thing. The only duplicate auto that I have is a 1994 Signature Rookies Jeff Burris. If you are interested let me what other low end ND autos you might have dups of. I also have a few dups of non-autos if your interested. I have them marked FT
Currently building: 2015 Topps S1/2/UP, 2016 Topps Series 1, 2016 Gypsy Queen
Super Collect Jeff Samardzija
PC: Frank Thomas, Andruw Jones, David Justice, Duke Basketball, Notre Dame Football

I have a couple of Burris already but if you need anyone I have many of different doubles and triples of players in ND uniform PM me your wantlist and I can see if I can help.

bump to top

what about basketball in irish unis? lmk
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(07-11-2013, 04:53 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: what about basketball in irish unis? lmk
Sure any sport as long as they are in Irish uniforms checkout my org send me a offer if you like something.

is everything in your org? not seeing many cards listed. i have a bill laimbeer notre dame auto

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(07-11-2013, 06:18 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: is everything in your org? not seeing many cards listed. i have a bill laimbeer notre dame auto
I have close to 175 autos in there. There is nothing to catch your eye?
(07-11-2013, 06:18 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: is everything in your org? not seeing many cards listed. i have a bill laimbeer notre dame auto
Is the 1 basketball auto you have from ND? I like the Celtics also.

zak- ill pass. i prefer major companies. i am seeing almost all press pass and early 90's autos

bump to top