`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm L@@king for these cards.....

I'm L@@king for these cards.....
I noticed I keep getting asked what I'm looking for instead of some traders not having a photobucket for me to look at...I know we all have the organize tool but its WAAAAY easier to look at someone's Photobucket & get a visual instantly of a card instead of looking through a trader's organize with over a 1000 cards in a plain old list format....I've even seen some traders with as high as 5,000 cards just in 1 sport (talk about overkill)..... So to answer the question I've been asked so many times I thought I'd give it a post & see what types of cards pop up that may catch my eye...here it goes:

I only collect High End GU HOF's & "established" Star Players....I currently need High End GU (such as a Patch....Patch/Auto....Quad GU.....Quad GU/Auto....Etc.....) of the following: Rickey Henderson, Joe Dimaggio, Don Mattingly, Mickey Mantle, Yogi Berra, Roger Maris, & Roger Clemens...I need the cards to be in MINT condition "to the naked eye" not an excuse of people saying they're not a professional grader....I need the card owner to use their personal judgement like they did in the days "Before" the professional grading system....We can all tell if there is damage to a card just by looking at it such as: creases, chipping, bent or dull corners, & surface scratches.... Smile PLMK if you have any of these & depending on which card you have & it catches my eye, I may be willing to trade in your favor Smile thanks, Rollx8
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

RE: I'm L@@king for these cards.....
to trade on beckett, you have to go through the trade system, and it must be marked in your org for trade

and i think going through PB is a giant PITA. anyone who says "check my bucket"? see ya

and one more note: we have a trade forum here at beckett. this isnt it.

(07-02-2013, 03:56 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: to trade on beckett, you have to go through the trade system

and i think going through PB is a giant PITA. anyone who says "check my bucket"? see ya
this x 1000000

I don't mind getting pics for someone but loading everything into that horrid photobucket site ain't happening.

Is this thing on?

This site aint what she used to be.

Great replies ALL Smile Nothing gets the conversation going like personal preferences...I was hoping I could spark some hobby talk as I'm bored at work Wink

I guess maybe what I was hinting at is if collectors were going to upload 1000's of cards and if a picture isn't provided already then upload the pic of the card as well...I never trade just from someone's list...I want to see the card that I'm trading for....How many consumers buy something from anywhere JUST off of a list & not actually see what they are buying....after all a picture is worth a thousand words....visual communication can be more powerful than verbal or written communication, suggesting in many instances that people learn and retain information that is presented to them visually much better than that which is only provided verbally or written...There fore a trade or sale is MORE likely to happen if someone was to see the card instead of reading its description....

visual communication can be done through the forums. forum link, photobucket

(07-02-2013, 04:45 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: visual communication can be done through the forums. forum link, photobucket
Great point...I understand what you mention as I also have my photobucket links in my signature...It just makes it easier to look at what someone has for trade if they provide pictures along with their cards & not 20,000+ cards to try to look through in their organize w/no pics :/

My example is: "Hey what do you want for your XXXXXX? Check out my organize..." When I go to look they have 1000's of cards to look at with no pictures...If I have to spend that much time on someone's trade list I don't even bother because its WAAAY to much to look through!!! Beckett has a great system but it needs more pics & traders should separate their collections better so that they are easier to look through...

(07-02-2013, 03:59 PM)shivelycore Wrote: this x 1000000

I don't mind getting pics for someone but loading everything into that horrid photobucket site ain't happening.

A huge +1, PB stinks
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.