`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst box of 1996-97 Chrome EVER!!!

RE: Worst box of 1996-97 Chrome EVER!!!
Wow even if he pulled a kobe rookie they only go for like 300$ ungraded.. but for 700$ a box that's ridiculous youd been better off throwing the money out of the window on the interstate.. that could of bought you a psa 7 Jordan rookie.. sorry for your luck sounds like something I would do..
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

the LCS that I visit had one up until about a year ago. the guy that bought it busted it...had a MJ autograph...but it was a redemption. UD wouldn't fulfill the redemption. but it was a cool story...well, not if you were the guy that bought the pack.

(07-01-2013, 07:43 PM)Jbittman Wrote: As a reply to what to break next, if you can find a box of 03-04 exquisite that would be nice to see.

(07-01-2013, 11:07 AM)ppsmover Wrote: Oh, My mistake... Got no rc's then... I know that the chances of getting my money back would have been slim. I just did it because when i was wounger I never got the chance to... Definitely not repacked. They are foil tamper resistant foil packs and the box was wrapped with the clellophane with the Topps logos on them.. What are the odds of doing so bad.. Don't there that a worse box is even possible...
there wasn't topps chrome in 95-96... 96-97 was the first year of it..
You'll be surprised at how easy it is for those who know what they are doing. Judging from the cards you got, it is definitely a resealed box. Unfortunately those are the risks you take with buying boxes not from stores but from people. Not much you can do but try and get boxes or cards from places your trust. There is a warning when buying on-line.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.