`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Shipping?

Online Shipping?
Just a general question this might not be the right forum, but whats a good place to pay for shipping online and print invoices?

I started using stamps.com because it does the customs printouts for sending to canada but the monthly fee is killer.

Using usps cost too much as it tried to ship everything as a "package" which was around 5 bucks instead of 2 or less.

Thought i would ask what most here use

RE: Online Shipping?
I use PayPal Multi-Ship. You can ship First Class up to 3oz with a DC for $1.69
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(06-30-2013, 05:36 PM)dspainjr Wrote: I use PayPal Multi-Ship. You can ship First Class up to 3oz with a DC for $1.69

Via paypals site? cool i'll check that out...the stamps.com monthly fee started after the free trial and its not worth the price

Yep on the PayPal site, just log in and on the right side it will say multi-ship.

(06-30-2013, 05:39 PM)rentzington Wrote: Via paypals site? cool i'll check that out...the stamps.com monthly fee started after the free trial and its not worth the price
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

yeah i did the stamps.com thing myself. its the monthly fees as u said is killer

(06-30-2013, 05:39 PM)rentzington Wrote: Via paypals site? cool i'll check that out...the stamps.com monthly fee started after the free trial and its not worth the price
Called Multi-order shipping..right side option..after a few times, it is easy..
However, no customs forms here.
I use USPS and get he cost and do stamps or if they let me, print from there free.

Stamps.com may be good for a big business, but for us it is too $$$

I dont know still using the "old school" method by getting off the computer and going to the post office. Its great now, no lines as most small/big business do online shipping. LOL

(07-01-2013, 05:55 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Called Multi-order shipping..right side option..after a few times, it is easy..
However, no customs forms here.
I use USPS and get he cost and do stamps or if they let me, print from there free.

Stamps.com may be good for a big business, but for us it is too $$$
If you need to ship to Canada you can print the labels, customs forms and the postage right off of the USPS web sight. I tried it a couple of weeks ago and it was real easy and reasonably priced.

(07-01-2013, 06:07 AM)jcollyer Wrote: I dont know still using the "old school" method by getting off the computer and going to the post office. Its great now, no lines as most small/big business do online shipping. LOL
but the post office is much more expensive

paypal shipping is much less. for instance, a 3 ounce package with DC through paypal is 1.69. at the post office, it's 1.81 NOT INCLUDING DC (which i think runs another 90 cents)

(07-01-2013, 10:47 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: but the post office is much more expensive

paypal shipping is much less. for instance, a 3 ounce package with DC through paypal is 1.69. at the post office, it's 1.81 NOT INCLUDING DC (which i think runs another 90 cents)
yup, thats why i tried stamps.com the DC is free but at the post office it was nearly a buck extra