Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking to trade- I have Crosby, Nugent-Hopkins george vezina rookie, More
Wink 
Looking to trade- I have Crosby, Nugent-Hopkins george vezina rookie, More
Hey looking for people who are actually on here on a regular basis to trade. I am new to the trading on here but would like to get started.
Bobby Kloss,

RE: Looking to trade- I have Crosby, Nugent-Hopkins george vezina rookie, More
Small open offer sent. If your ok with sending first. Feel free to continue.
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

(06-30-2013, 03:04 PM)b_smooth08 Wrote: Hey looking for people who are actually on here on a regular basis to trade. I am new to the trading on here but would like to get started.
I also have an O-PEE-CHEE Gretzky Rookie I would like to trade. It is in the 5-6 range. please send offers if interested. I would trade for $325 value mark. I have high resolution scans of this card. it's a first print run.
Bobby Kloss,

I checked your org and you really don't have a lot of cards to trade with, and the ones that are would be considered high dollar, thus limiting your trading partners. I'd love to keep trading with you, but i have nothing of value compared to yours Sad
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I feel a red flag on this one... Just my opinion.
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

(06-30-2013, 09:16 PM)franklinx Wrote: I feel a red flag on this one... Just my opinion.
+1 but if they are willing to send first that would change everything.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

(06-30-2013, 09:16 PM)franklinx Wrote: I feel a red flag on this one... Just my opinion.
LMAO you were trying to trade with me and I turned you down because you don't have anything of value, Now you feel a red flag lol. anyone can check out my ebay name. Lyndonsdad08. your just pissed because you try and lowball.
Bobby Kloss,

(06-30-2013, 09:50 PM)b_smooth08 Wrote: LMAO you were trying to trade with me and I turned you down because you don't have anything of value, Now you feel a red flag lol. anyone can check out my ebay name. Lyndonsdad08. your just pissed because you try and lowball.
Hey I don't wanna get involved but it's probably not such a great idea to be arguing with one of the most respected members on this site on your 4th post. Frank is a great guy.
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

(06-30-2013, 10:08 PM)rwatt Wrote: Hey I don't wanna get involved but it's probably not such a great idea to be arguing with one of the most respected members on this site on your 4th post. Frank is a great guy.
he may be a great guy but, his comment that that I raise a red flag was completely uncalled for. he sent me a trade request for a card and he had nothing I wanted. So I turned it down and then he writes that comment. Come on seems pretty obvious to me he was pissy.
Bobby Kloss,

(06-30-2013, 11:05 PM)b_smooth08 Wrote: he may be a great guy but, his comment that that I raise a red flag was completely uncalled for. he sent me a trade request for a card and he had nothing I wanted. So I turned it down and then he writes that comment. Come on seems pretty obvious to me he was pissy.
I agree with the new kid..frank might be great guy but can be vocal at best..plus He doesnt like canadians so I cannot have a love for him LOL.
Ah what the heck stir it up a bit
Canucks fan for life