`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking to trade- I have Crosby, Nugent-Hopkins george vezina rookie, More

RE: Looking to trade- I have Crosby, Nugent-Hopkins george vezina rookie, More
I would like to see your scans on the Gretzky.

Also...are you trading by BV or SV's on other cards in your ORG? I see a couple that don't sell close to the BV...reason why I ask...so I can maybe make an offer.
[Image: BennBanner.png]

Looking for Jamie Benn short prints from 09-10!

http://photobucket.com/BennHockey
http://photobucket.com/hockeytrades

(06-30-2013, 11:36 PM)KrispX Wrote: I would like to see your scans on the Gretzky.

Also...are you trading by BV or SV's on other cards in your ORG? I see a couple that don't sell close to the BV...reason why I ask...so I can maybe make an offer.
I wuld prefer to just trade bv for bv. if you wanted to buy I could maybe adjust price.
Bobby Kloss,

I have a cody hodgson sp game used gold auto rookie/50 that i'm looking to unload...have you got any current canuck or former canuck legends autos or rookies available?
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

Actually I wasnt pissy at all. I sent an offer for an OVI Ovation rc. Thats pretty low buck. New guy says he would like my SPX Schnieder Auto/JSY/Rc #999. I sent back a msg saying I would trade that card for his better Ovi rc, cant remember witch one it was. Later he cancelled the trade with rather not say. This made me think he just didnt want to send first.
I sent him a msg to not contact me for a trade again, as I really dont like the rather not say option of ending a trade.
Woke up this morning with him calling me a goof and other stuff in message. No biggy, I have been called worse by better. I have already forgotten the whole thing. And am ok with just not trading with him. Who knows he might turn out to be a great member over time.
geeman62 is correct I do get as he says "vocal". But I never call anyone names. The worst I have done is say I didnt like someone. Other then that I think I just have strong ideas about certain stuff. Oh and I think Canadians are awesome. My son is Canadian. And I lived in Vancouver for 25 years. Just dont like sending there to much. The cost has gone up to high for shipping.
Oh and thanx rwatt for the vote of confidence.
~cheerz~
FX
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

(07-01-2013, 09:31 AM)franklinx Wrote: Actually I wasnt pissy at all. I sent an offer for an OVI Ovation rc. Thats pretty low buck. New guy says he would like my SPX Schnieder Auto/JSY/Rc #999. I sent back a msg saying I would trade that card for his better Ovi rc, cant remember witch one it was. Later he cancelled the trade with rather not say. This made me think he just didnt want to send first.
I sent him a msg to not contact me for a trade again, as I really dont like the rather not say option of ending a trade.
Woke up this morning with him calling me a goof and other stuff in message. No biggy, I have been called worse by better. I have already forgotten the whole thing. And am ok with just not trading with him. Who knows he might turn out to be a great member over time.
geeman62 is correct I do get as he says "vocal". But I never call anyone names. The worst I have done is say I didnt like someone. Other then that I think I just have strong ideas about certain stuff. Oh and I think Canadians are awesome. My son is Canadian. And I lived in Vancouver for 25 years. Just dont like sending there to much. The cost has gone up to high for shipping.
Oh and thanx rwatt for the vote of confidence.
~cheerz~
FX
I would just like to say thanks for all the attention. and what he said is partially true. I did send back a counter offer for a Schneider rookie, and he did pick a more valuable Ovechkin Rookie, the problem was it was worth 2x the Schneider rookie and he had nothing else I was interested so I cancelled the trade. I did put rather not say because there as no option to put "I am not interested in any of you low value junk" So sorry if there was a reponse that was perfect, Beckett only gave me 4 options and that one seemed to be the best.
Bobby Kloss,

The Real Housewives of Beckett Monthly going on here lol. Welcome to the site bsmooth, it's always good to have more traders even if we can't strike up a deal atm. I have a Limited RNH Auto RC I may want to trade you for some stuff, I'll keep checking ur list of traders.

If the Gretzky was graded I'd go for it but it's too risky new member or not w the counterfeiting that went on with that, the Lemieux RC and the Roy RC.
Only U.S. trading until further notice....

I'm just happy to see some action on here. I heard that he was fooling around with your girl. OOOOOOOOOOo. are you gonna take that? I mean, I don't want to cause any drama, but i'm just sayin,,,,
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(07-01-2013, 11:39 AM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I'm just happy to see some action on here. I heard that he was fooling around with your girl. OOOOOOOOOOo. are you gonna take that? I mean, I don't want to cause any drama, but i'm just sayin,,,,
I doubt that, If you said he was trying to fool around with my brother I might believe. LOL I'm just having fun. I am not taking this personal. I am 100% confident that people will like trading with me and I will have a good rating in no time.
Bobby Kloss,