`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Astro fans?

RE: Any Astro fans?
I'm a long-suffering Astros fan and it's actually fun when I see this team now. They may be bad but they play hard and have some nice pieces for the future (Altive (sic) ) comes to mind as a good present and future player.

(07-02-2013, 08:09 AM)richk Wrote: I'm a long-suffering Astros fan and it's actually fun when I see this team now. They may be bad but they play hard and have some nice pieces for the future (Altive (sic) ) comes to mind as a good present and future player.
I totally agree. Even though they lose alot I can tell they are trying as much as they can. Running at everything full speed. I can't get mad at that.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

I would take the next few years of Astros baseball over what is ahead for the Phillies. Plus I have a small stash of Jarred Cosart cards I am waiting to unload. Smile

(07-02-2013, 02:45 PM)phillies816 Wrote: I would take the next few years of Astros baseball over what is ahead for the Phillies. Plus I have a small stash of Jarred Cosart cards I am waiting to unload. Smile
I think we have a dull future ahead Sad
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s