`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Mail Call. Holy eBay STEAL! WINGS!

Saturday Mail Call. Holy eBay STEAL! WINGS!
Here are my mail pieces from today. I must admit, getting back into the hobby is a lot of fun.

Small Stuff First Smile

[Image: sheehan_zps32a95dc5.jpg]
2012-13 Anthology Sheahan Prizm RC. Just liked the look of these, so why not pick up a Wing?

[Image: flipp_zps2fcdc579.jpg]
2006 SPx Filppula Jersey Auto RC #'d 0465/1999. Has a crease near the jersey piece :/[/img]

Now this was the tough call. Which one do I show last? The HUGE eBay steal, or the amazing patch? Decisions, decisions Smile

Lets go with the eBay steal first!

[Image: lidmalk_zps9e7d8cb7.jpg]
[b]2009-10 UD Black Nicklas Lidstrom/Evgeni Malkin Dual Game Night Ticket Autographs #'d 15/25. There were two of these listed at the same time and the first one sold for $90 shipped. I got this one for $38.25 shipped! The seller listed it with the Malkin and Upperdeck without a space (MalkinUpperdeck), so anyone doing a search for Malkin Auto, this one wouldn't have come up. This is definitely one of my biggest swipes ever! These cards are super nice. I'd love to try and get a complete set, but I think it would be a little too pricey.

Here is the super nice piece to add to my Lidstrom collection......

[Image: lidquad_zpsbd021914.jpg]
2011-12 The Cup Nicklas Lidstrom Quad Patches #'d 09/10. I traded a Dual Auto Game Used Card of Matt Holliday and David Freese #'d 25/25 for it. Such an awesome trade for me!
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

RE: Saturday Mail Call. Holy eBay STEAL! WINGS!
SWEET LOOKING LIDSTROM!!!!

(06-29-2013, 03:13 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: SWEET LOOKING LIDSTROM!!!!
Thank you! When you tilt the card and look at the patch where the back end of the small wing is, there is the letter A and some other letters. It's really cool Smile

Amazing stuff!
Go Avs Go!

(06-29-2013, 06:32 PM)stastny26avs Wrote: Amazing stuff!
Still trying to find a nice Sakic auto patch Smile

Sweet additions and great steal.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

(06-29-2013, 08:20 PM)snobles Wrote: Sweet additions and great steal.
Thank you Smile Thought about flipping it to pick up more Lidstrom items, but honestly, it looks really cool. I know I've over paid for some others, so it's nice to catch a break once in a while.