`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 x E.J. Manuel Autos ('13 Prestige)

RE: 2 x E.J. Manuel Autos ('13 Prestige)
(06-28-2013, 09:24 PM)usafshelland Wrote: Only Osweiler I would be interested in would be Contenders... just not sold on him yet. I actually like Dysert a little bit better.
ok i had one but i traded it they one i was going to offer was the one from black 3 color patch auto
my bucket always up to date also i always willing to trade send offers

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/jo...R%20TRADE/

Yea, saw it. Just not that interested in it.

(06-28-2013, 07:23 PM)usafshelland Wrote: So 2013 Prestige has landed me a couple of E.J. Manuel autos so far. NFL Draft Tickets & Draft City Destinations. I'm not a Buffalo Bills fan, so would love to trade for some Montee Ball or 2011 Von Miller.

Anyone have anything?

I'll get pictures up later.

Got a montee ball pure auto redemption...But, I think the prestige autos have been going pretty cheap(from what I have seen so far).

Looked a little more and actually neither of them go for that much(I expected more for cards that are really low numbered in the pure cards-and I just like the look)

Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

(06-29-2013, 03:24 AM)erikido23 Wrote: Got a montee ball pure auto redemption...But, I think the prestige autos have been going pretty cheap(from what I have seen so far).

Looked a little more and actually neither of them go for that much(I expected more for cards that are really low numbered in the pure cards-and I just like the look)
O.....K..... Not sure I would do that trade anyways. I hate unlicensed NCAA crap. I like Montee Ball, just not that much. I like him as a Bronco, not a Badger.

I have this one.. 2011 Finest Rookie Patch Autographs Blue Refractors #RAPVM Von Miller
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

(06-29-2013, 07:29 AM)usafshelland Wrote: O.....K..... Not sure I would do that trade anyways. I hate unlicensed NCAA crap. I like Montee Ball, just not that much. I like him as a Bronco, not a Badger.
no worries
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

(06-29-2013, 10:13 AM)spcrd Wrote: I have this one.. 2011 Finest Rookie Patch Autographs Blue Refractors #RAPVM Von Miller
Picture by chance? I don't see it in the bucket.

photo image_zps41aa9865.jpg
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..