`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First JJ Auto #D/25

RE: First JJ Auto #D/25
(07-01-2013, 11:19 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Awesome card man! I'm glad you finally got one. Yea, multi-color on the SM would make it better, but at least both pieces aren't plain white. Smile
I agree that his AU's are EXPENSIVE. All 3 of my JJ AU's came from trades. My first one is #'d to 48 and has a piece of RU'd tire. My second one is #'d to 25 and is just an AU. The 2nd one is my favorite (and most valuable) JJ card. I traded a 2009 Harvick Showcase 3x Mem. card #/5 for the 1st JJ AU. I actually traded down to get my favorite JJ AU, but it was paired with a Mark Martin 2010 Showcase 3x Mem. #'d /5.
You might remember what the 3rd one is since I almost sold it to you. I'm glad that you got a better one and I still have mine!
Thanks man! Yes I remember. I did get a good deal on this ( let's say I paid less than a regular non RU auto). I have wanted one of his for at least a couple years now so it was worth the wait!
I kinda feel like a cheater towards Newman because this is the only other driver I bought a auto of besides him.lol
Newman will always be my #1 active driver though and JJ as a #2 isn't to shabby. lol

[Image: OKimtze.png]