`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How to Get ahold of College Funds Cards?

How to Get ahold of College Funds Cards?
There is another trader on here with the handle: College Funds Cards, I have sent a few trades his or her way but no reply. Don't know how to communicate with this trade. Does anyone talk with them and if so how do I go about getting in touch thanks.

RE: How to Get ahold of College Funds Cards?
corey:Waste of time.Tried trading a few times.Never a response to trade offers or pm's.

Pretty sure there was someone on ebay using the same name but haven't seen them lately.

I've had no luck with them either. Wouldn't it be nice if Beckett had a policy to remove inactive users from the "to trade/want" columns.....
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

(06-28-2013, 02:41 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: I've had no luck with them either. Wouldn't it be nice if Beckett had a policy to remove inactive users from the "to trade/want" columns.....
I like this idea. Something along the lines of if you don't log in for 6 months or a year, then your account is closed. Well maybe not closed, but put on inactive, so when people look at your profile to send a trade offer, it says inactive.

Beckett is doing some kind change to the wants that should help with trading

Waste of time. I've tried numerous times with no response to anything. PM/Trades

(06-28-2013, 02:41 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: I've had no luck with them either. Wouldn't it be nice if Beckett had a policy to remove inactive users from the "to trade/want" columns.....
I totally agree with this. Why have a card listed for trade but member hasn't been active in five years?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(06-28-2013, 05:27 PM)elberson Wrote: I totally agree with this. Why have a card listed for trade but member hasn't been active in five years?
Because if the persons account is automatically getting charged annually or monthly I highly doubt they are going to put forth the effort to shut it down. As long as money is being made... Maybe its the case maybe its not but that's what im betting. They have no problem changing my account if I don't stop it.

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

His ebay user name is the same. Or at least similar, same words, poosibly different spacing or something.

He had a card that he knew I needed on a post with a price. The sale went to someone else but fell through. He contacted me and gave me a price that was much higher than the one he posted. I figured this was because he knew how badly I wanted the card. I thought that was a shady thing to do. I never did a deal with him, I just put him on my list.

I hope you can find him on ebay, I just dont have time to look right now and I cant come up with anything in my saved sellers.

Good luck!

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

(06-28-2013, 05:27 PM)elberson Wrote: I totally agree with this. Why have a card listed for trade but member hasn't been active in five years?
Same with me, made a few offers but no response.

I also agree. Was just doing some searching for a few cards I want and found one only to then see the last log in was 2011. Very frustrating.