`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to make first few football trades

Looking to make first few football trades
Don't have anything high-end/expensive, just looking to make some low-end trades.
Not looking for anything in particular, but I'm not fussy so send some offers over!
[Image: Bloomfield%2BRoad%2BPanoramic%2B2-1.jpg]

RE: Looking to make first few football trades
What r ur set need I may have some of them plz send me a pm thx

Yeah what are you looking for? I have a lot for trade of all different things.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

open offer sent. lmk. Thanks
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(06-27-2013, 01:45 PM)Letsmakeithappen25 Wrote: What r ur set need I may have some of them plz send me a pm thx
(06-27-2013, 02:15 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: Yeah what are you looking for? I have a lot for trade of all different things.
Well I'm doing 2012 Topps and the insert sets, apart from that I like the Packers.

(06-27-2013, 02:24 PM)redskins316 Wrote: open offer sent. lmk. Thanks
Replied!

(06-27-2013, 02:47 PM)lynchy19 Wrote: Well I'm doing 2012 Topps and the insert sets, apart from that I like the Packers.

Replied!
What r ur needs I have a lot from that set

I also have a TON from that set. If you have needs marked or a list PM it to me, if not then feel free to look through my org. I don't have all of them in my org because there are just way too many and I haven't gotten around to it.
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

(06-27-2013, 06:04 PM)Letsmakeithappen25 Wrote: What r ur needs I have a lot from that set
(06-27-2013, 07:10 PM)BoiJay Wrote: I also have a TON from that set. If you have needs marked or a list PM it to me, if not then feel free to look through my org. I don't have all of them in my org because there are just way too many and I haven't gotten around to it.
I have all my needs marked in my org as wanting to trade for. Dunno if you can see that, basically anything I don't have marked as a have.

could u pm me a list plz that would be very helpful

Few trades knocked out, anyone else?