`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bunk's 2013 TTM Autos

RE: Bunk's 2013 TTM Autos
(06-27-2013, 10:01 AM)cross4444 Wrote: Awesome! Do the cards belong to your daughter now?
Yes, but she only likes the ones that have her name on it (she's 3). But she knows how to spell her name and she runs to check the mail to check and see if there is anything for her (i put her name on the SASEs).

(06-27-2013, 10:30 AM)clintorris Wrote: Nice. Did you attempt any braves? didnot see any above so maybe there's someone I should avoid when sending a ttm.

I misplaced my master list of who I sent to and on what date. The only Brave I remember was Jonny Venters and he sent me back my letter stamped REFUSED. Wasn't even opened.

(06-27-2013, 02:14 PM)cross4444 Wrote: Brandon Beachy will almost certainly sign TTM.

Freeman and Heyward are almost automatic nos. You never know though, the potential prize is certainly worth a couple stamps!
Yeah I tried to send to a lot of the younger guys with a sprinkle of veterans with the hopes of getting lucky. The last time I did a mailing like this was 1993 or 1994 and I got back names like Mike Mussina, Chipper Jones, Cecil Fielder... when I get a chance I'll post those TTM successes from 20 years ago!

[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Awesome! Like the ones signed to your daughter. Briefly....how did you send and what kind of note did you include? Will you get these auth. or just keep 'em as is. Thanks for sharing.........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(06-27-2013, 06:48 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome! Like the ones signed to your daughter. Briefly....how did you send and what kind of note did you include? Will you get these auth. or just keep 'em as is. Thanks for sharing.........
idk if ill ever get them authenticated, but it has def crossed my mind in the future... i guess i am going to feel out my daughters interest in collecting as she grows up... i have a 4 month old son so next spring training or so ill do the same for him and see where it goes... i just say i am a fan of the team or player and ask if they would sign a card for me... i always include duplicates and offer for them to keep one for themselves (as u can see most just send them all back anyhow)... good luck and have a great season... im not into it to put them on ebay for $5 or anything... but i would trade dups to get other players i dont have though... do you want the Darin Ruf? Ill drop it in the mail to ya.

[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Do you need both Skaggs? Gonna start Pcing him so I could defiantly use one of those autos!

(06-27-2013, 06:55 PM)bunk27 Wrote: idk if ill ever get them authenticated, but it has def crossed my mind in the future... i guess i am going to feel out my daughters interest in collecting as she grows up... i have a 4 month old son so next spring training or so ill do the same for him and see where it goes... i just say i am a fan of the team or player and ask if they would sign a card for me... i always include duplicates and offer for them to keep one for themselves (as u can see most just send them all back anyhow)... good luck and have a great season... im not into it to put them on ebay for $5 or anything... but i would trade dups to get other players i dont have though... do you want the Darin Ruf? Ill drop it in the mail to ya.
That's an very awesome offer, but please keep it for your daughter or son....Ruf will be a star when he gets his fielding together, so hang onto that baby! (LOL...maybe I'll take you up on your offer in a year...LOL) Appeciate the generosity, I'm good...save it for the little ones.

That's too cute! What a special thing for you two to share!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

(06-27-2013, 10:36 PM)cross4444 Wrote: That's too cute! What a special thing for you two to share!
He was just trying to reciprocate on a little favor.....sheesh