`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another new trader!!

another new trader!!
as the title says, i am new. i have been collecting for a little while and want to expand my collection. my PC is of players form New York baseball teams such as Yankees, Mets, Brooklyn Dodgers and, New York Giants. id love to trade for players in those uniforms, what do some of you guys collect?

RE: another new trader!!
Welcome to the board! I collect the guy in my sig.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Welcome! I collect Phillies but shy away from relics and auto's. I can answer your general question this way....everything! Have fun! Load up your Org. or nobody will be able to trade with you! Also, make sure you read the general posts at the top of the forums and don't get upset if others ask you to send 1st. Again, welcome to a site with alot of awesome folks.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Nice to meet you Smile
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

Welcome to the boards! I collect everything in my sig, especially all Dodgers!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Welcome
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Hello & Welcome! This is a great place to expand your collection...a lot of great traders here! I collect several different players/sports, but mostly Cardinals.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

welcome load org and start trading. i collect top prospects and pujols hamilton kinsler butler and some other odd and end guys. and former missouri tigers in football and basketball
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Welcome! Get your ORG loaded and check my for your New York wants. I build base sets from the 80s to the present and collect Tigers inserts/GU/and parallels.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Welcome!! As most of the other traders have said, you need to get your cards loaded into your organize and mark the ones that you want to trade. There is a lot of good info in the threads at the top of the page that will help you get set up and get started. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM and I will try to help you out. I collect vintage and current Pittsburgh players. Get em loaded and start trading. Enjoy!!
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins