`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry!!!

RE: Sorry!!!
Man I was worried about you. I thought Ron Artest had finally gotten his revenge ever since you threw that beer on him

(06-27-2013, 09:29 AM)folkertino Wrote: Man I was worried about you. I thought Ron Artest had finally gotten his revenge ever since you threw that beer on him
LMAO!!! That's awesome.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

haha I like it. Xstream are you still going after one of every Piston ever? I'm doing my yearly summer re-organization (which, in reality, is figure-out-how-the-hell-to-store-everything time) and would gladly shoot you a Detroit-style package! LMK.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(06-27-2013, 11:09 AM)buckunteer Wrote: haha I like it. Xstream are you still going after one of every Piston ever? I'm doing my yearly summer re-organization (which, in reality, is figure-out-how-the-hell-to-store-everything time) and would gladly shoot you a Detroit-style package! LMK.
Of course I am. However, you know how I feel about gifts...Smile Especially considering 1) I very rarely ever have anyone you could use and 2) I haven't busted any product except for maybe one blaster in the last 7 months. Smile Also, I'm still putting everything back into my Organize (cleared it months ago wanting to reorganize it, just never got around to it) and I don't want you to send me something that you could use for the other slew of Pistons collectors *cricket, cricket*. lol.

Welcome back! I thought you were staying away to save up to buy the Greg Monroe Silhouette Patch Auto /25 from me.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(06-29-2013, 02:21 PM)quavis Wrote: Welcome back! I thought you were staying away to save up to buy the Greg Monroe Silhouette Patch Auto /25 from me.
Cuantas quieres?

I have it listed for $155 Start. Im open for offers.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(06-30-2013, 08:39 AM)quavis Wrote: I have it listed for $155 Start. Im open for offers.
My offer is to put a period between the one and five, then I'll get it right over to you. Smile

Hey bro, do you mind PMing me your address?

Thanks!