`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Brilliance Spellbound

RE: Brilliance Spellbound
This is a really cool set! The only thing that bothers me (OCD) is that the T should be in a white jersey. That way it would go Yellow, White, Yellow, White....Haha! Obviously that is out of your control though. Cool collection. You should, if you can, get enough cases and create a nameplate out of this. I bought all the letters of my daughters name and was going to do that, but never got around to it (mainly because like you said, I have no clue how).

[Image: Nick.jpg]

There are cases for things like that, this guy makes them custom I think up to 7 cards wide? PM me if you're interested I can get you website/contact info. Cases were a little pricey but extremely nice looking and durable. I have a booklet in one and three separate cases with a printing plate matched up with a card from that set to match and they really look good together IMO
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

(06-26-2013, 09:44 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: I might consider chasing some of my favorite players and spelling my last name just for fun. I'm not narcissistic enough to display it, but I have a binder of Celtics commons and it might look cool in there. Just a thought.
Its funny about the last name thing. I read that before I went to bed last night and I was sitting there in bed trying to figure out if all the letters from my last name are in the set. Thank you to the "M" in "James", they are all there. I think I might have a new project...
(06-26-2013, 10:18 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: This is a really cool set! The only thing that bothers me (OCD) is that the T should be in a white jersey. That way it would go Yellow, White, Yellow, White....Haha! Obviously that is out of your control though. Cool collection. You should, if you can, get enough cases and create a nameplate out of this. I bought all the letters of my daughters name and was going to do that, but never got around to it (mainly because like you said, I have no clue how).
I am not very OCD but I actually thought the same thing and was wondering why they wouldn't have just done that.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.