`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sidney poitier cut 1/1 auto

Sidney poitier cut 1/1 auto
Not in my organize because they don't have the card on beckett...At least I couldn't find it. Anways, looking to sell or trade. 200 dollars or best offer(trade or paypal).

I don't have a luck or russell wilson auto yet. Wouldn't we all want one of them. Have an rg3 but wouldn't mind another. Collect baseball, basketball football. Really just getting an idea of what the market will be for this thing. So go ahead and make any and all offers. Can't the colored part is...ink or what(looks like maybe a highlighter). But, the card is beautiful otherwise.

PIC

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

RE: Sidney poitier cut 1/1 auto
So, is this one of the Leaf Legends of the Gridiron? I've got one of them as well that I am holding back for a trade, and I was going to get it appraised by Beckett, but can't really do that since it's not in the Org yet. They say they are waiting on the Checklist, but it's been out, just not with the exact numbering for the cards, so I don't know if that's the holdup or what.

I can't see your attachment, so I couldn't tell if it was a Leaf LofG or not.

Leaf executive collection masterpiece....TRUE 1/1.
ANd they really don't let u sell cards that THEY haven't updated yet?
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

Ah, similar product then. It's been well over a month since they released the Leaf Legendary Cuts, so I have no idea how long it's going to be before they put them in.

The part I find the most amusing, is that at least with the Legendary Cuts, Beckett certified and slabbed the autos, so they had every single card that was made for the set at the certification office. Oh well, c'est la vie.

(06-26-2013, 08:49 AM)erikido23 Wrote: Leaf executive collection masterpiece....TRUE 1/1.
ANd they really don't let u sell cards that THEY haven't updated yet?
I don't think Beckett will list anything from "Executive Collection" because they are technically custom made cards. If I'm correct, a person sends the signature to Leaf themselves, and Leaf encapsulates it for you. It's isn't a product that is sold on the market....

Here is the wording from the Leaf website:

"2013 Leaf Cut Signature Executive Collection
Leaf Trading Cards is pleased to announce the return of our Executive Collection where we give you the power to create your own custom cut signature card. Now you can own the cut you’ve always wanted. Turn any certified signature * into an Executive Collection Cut Signature Card!"

I believe they are considered "curiosities" at best, and not really valued very highly.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Yeah - anything you send to them that's authenticated - they'll slab as a 1/1.

They'll cut your auto out and make a custom card.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

The card says executive collection masterpiece. Don't know if that is actually different. But, I was told it was a national convention dealer exclusive(I bought the exchange card for a random player/celeb and redeemed it). If I remember correctly they won't allow a player to be submitted more than once for the year.