Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1993 Upper Deck Series 2

1993 Upper Deck Series 2
Greetings,
Started digging through my baseball cards that I purchased back when earth wads dark & flat (1990-1995) when everyone was a collector found 3 unopened boxes was wondering what today's value would be.Any suggestions on how to determine said value wouls be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Anton

RE: 1993 Upper Deck Series 2
I see them on ebay from time to time so you could probably get a good idea there. Love both series of Upper Deck that year, had some great insert sets I remember collecting back in the day. I actually ended up buying all the Griffey's from that year a couple of weeks ago on COMC (Iooss collection, On Deck, Future Heroes, etc.)

Good luck with what you decide to do with them!

I'll give you $10 for one shipped.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

The 93 Upper Deck series 2 boxes had the chance at pulling a Derek Jeter rookie. Unfortunately, the cards typically all stick together when opening up packs from back then. The value of the boxes will depend on what type of box they are, as Upper Deck made several different types (hobby, retail, jumbo hobby, and jumbo retail) with different inserts sets in each one. I like the Jumbo boxes as they had inserts one per pack. The normal boxes sell for $20-$25, while the Jumbo boxes typically sell for $25-$40 (all price estimates include the cost of shipping).
Considering the years you collected, you could have done a lot worse as there are plenty of boxes that you would have a hard time giving away for the cost of shipping.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/