`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 Threads

2012-13 Threads
Bought my first box of cards in probably 3 years — at least since Panini got exclusive rights.

No really big hits and was only moderately impressed. Here's a (rather poor) photo of the hits.

[Image: vs2dg5.jpg]

Rookie autographs of MarShon Brooks and Terrence Ross
The Cedric Ceballos Signage was kind of cool and books reasonably well.
Grevis Vasquez is /99
Elton Brand /25

Anyone have any suggestions on any of this years other products which they have found enjoyable to open?
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

RE: 2012-13 Threads
Nice Elton Brand patch. Not a great box but definitely far from horrible. Who did you get for the die cut jerseys??

As for enjoyable, my favorite relatively inexpensive product to open would need to be the regular Panini. It can be had at about $60 per box, tons of rookies, decent inserts, 2 hits and sometimes a relic per box. Plus, knights of the round inserts which are very cool. The only problem is they don't book well but if you are looking for a cheap break with rookies and decent inserts, Panini is the stuff IMO
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Nice Ceballos!

I'm interested in the brand if you want to trade it! As far as products from this year, the Totally Certified is pretty fun to open. I haven't tried these yet, but the Crusade and the Brilliance look like fun too. Lots of cool looking inserts and autos. Plus the patches are NICE.

Thanks for the input guys. I'll see what I can get hold of here in New Zealand.

I'd be open to trading the Brand TBarn but I don't know how practical it is with me living down the bottom of the world (assuming you're in the US).

I didn't pay too much attention to the Die Cut jerseys — didn't really like them!

I got Andrew Nicholson and Fab Melo as rookies and Manu Ginobilli, Carmelo Anthony and Metta World Peace (my first "Ron Artest" under his new name — shows how long I've been away!).
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

Nice autos
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK