`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
04 Playoff Prestige error cards

04 Playoff Prestige error cards
Has anyone seen cards printed from 04 Playoff Prestige with front and back that don't match for example Julius Jones back with Keiwan Ratliff front?

RE: 04 Playoff Prestige error cards
those are not error card, but rather wrong back printing flaws. for the vast majority of collectors, that is considered a flawed card, worth less than a regular card. you might find a very hardcore jones or ratliff collector that might give you a dollar for it, however

That is what I thought, thanks for confirming!

(06-24-2013, 09:14 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: those are not error card, but rather wrong back printing flaws. for the vast majority of collectors, that is considered a flawed card, worth less than a regular card. you might find a very hardcore jones or ratliff collector that might give you a dollar for it, however

wow I remember the old days when that was considered an "error" card and was worth a lot!! That was before Autos, Mem, and Serial Numbering though. Man how times have changed
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

wrong back errors have never been worth much at all. in fact, they were extremely common back in the late 80's early 90's

05 is the year those happened. I have the variation of Zach Thomas front with Champ Bailey back (and also the correct whole Bailey card)
[Image: 00PandPSigpiece2_2424.jpg]

Collecting: Travis Fryman, Champ Bailey, Steve
Largent, Steve Yzerman, Brian Holzinger, Mike Johnson and Jordan Sigalet.