`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check out what I just got......UPDATE V2

check out what I just got......UPDATE V2
So my girlfriend has been on vacation with some of her relatives and is coming back in a few days (yes I know this is irrelevant and nobody cares lol), anyways, she knows how big of a Braves fan I am so she sends me this picture and says "Im coming home with this". Now I know this isn't his rookie card but none the less, I am pumped to own it.

By the way, this is NOT going on the Trade list, going straight to my PC. Just thought id share my newest addition.

[Image: IMG_20130624_143842_zps6254dc79.jpg]

EDIT: Here is the back
[Image: FOT6E1F_zps672f6a6c.jpg]

RE: check out what I just got
Wow that is very nice...almost too nice. Don't think I have seen corners like that on current cards. I hope I am wrong and it is original.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(06-24-2013, 04:21 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Wow that is very nice...almost too nice. Don't think I have seen corners like that on current cards. I hope I am wrong and it is original.
Yea im hoping its original to. I have yet to see this card in person since she hasnt made it home yet. I will be examining it and take it to my LCS if I need to. The back almost looks to bright to me. Esspecially in the photo.

Yeah that looks like a straight up 10. If it is original! Get it graded and see for yourself if it is!

I uploaded a pic of the back in the OP
(06-24-2013, 04:34 PM)The_Baseball_Fan Wrote: Yeah that looks like a straight up 10. If it is original! Get it graded and see for yourself if it is!

Yea, when I first found out about it, the first thing that clicked in my head was, its going to get graded. Im just hoping it comes back original.

Just like ya'll I have not seen this particular card in person. But to ya'll does this card look legit or to good to be true?

It's a little off center, but other than that, it looks amazing. Hopefully it's real and not shaved or altered.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

I love the card, I have soft spot for vintage.

As fas as grading, in my opinion is its an 8. The centering is 55/45 left to right and 70/30 top to bottom. It's also probably going to come back a 8 on the corners with the back, bottom left.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(06-24-2013, 05:38 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: I love the card, I have soft spot for vintage.

As fas as grading, in my opinion is its an 8. The centering is 55/45 left to right and 70/30 top to bottom. It's also probably going to come back a 8 on the corners with the back, bottom left.
thanks for your input. So your thinking its original?

I plan on updating this thread, once I get the card in hand and then once again with the final product once it comes back from being Graded

I hope its real too for yea, awesome girlfriend you have there
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(06-24-2013, 06:52 PM)elberson Wrote: I hope its real too for yea, awesome girlfriend you have there
Thanks, funny thing is, she has no idea who Hank Aaron is. She said she only got it because "it had the Braves on it and I knew it was a old player"