`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Paypal shipping.

Question about Paypal shipping.
When you ship through paypal do you have to use money out of your paypal account or can you use a debit card?

Also, I have a USPS account but its expensive to ship through them. If I use paypal shipping can I still schedule USPS to pick it up?

RE: Question about Paypal shipping.
If you have a debit card linked to your paypal account it will take out of there if your paypal account is empty.

(06-24-2013, 01:34 PM)jknott10 Wrote: When you ship through paypal do you have to use money out of your paypal account or can you use a debit card?

Also, I have a USPS account but its expensive to ship through them. If I use paypal shipping can I still schedule USPS to pick it up?
Paypal uses account money first then your c/card if more $$ is needed.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

you can schedule a pickup with the post office as long as 1 package is priority or express

(06-24-2013, 01:48 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you can schedule a pickup with the post office as long as 1 package is priority or express
Ok so pretty much, if im shipping first class USPS wont come pick up? If thats the case will it be picked up if I put it in my mailbox and raise the flag? Im asking this because this would benifit me a lot with sending out trades simply because of the way I work.

(06-24-2013, 01:50 PM)jknott10 Wrote: Ok so pretty much, if im shipping first class USPS wont come pick up? If thats the case will it be picked up if I put it in my mailbox and raise the flag? Im asking this because this would benifit me a lot with sending out trades simply because of the way I work.
I do that all the time. If is is less than 13 Ozs. the mailman will pick it up when they deliver the mail.

Ray

(06-24-2013, 01:57 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: I do that all the time. If is is less than 13 Ozs. the mailman will pick it up when they deliver the mail.

Ray
Thanks

ive been having problems with using them for postage yesterday and today. my account is empty but have a bank account and cc linked to it and it wont let me instant transfer(same account that ive had the whole time no reason for it to stop being good now), so im transfering but its going to take 3-5 days before i can ship my ends of trades Sad
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]