`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC collector

UFC collector
Sorry if this isnt the place, but I've been collecting for a few now. But never sold or traded. Used to be a heavy trader / feedback forums back in the early 00's.

I'm all over UFC and the products nowadays. So not sure how it all works here but I will be reading through the threads here and catch on.

For starters the "collection" thing on beckett is confusing, I wish I could just add my cards by clicking "add card" or something. Seems like i have to search for the card which never has a photo and then click add to collection.

Anyways, sorry for rant. Like I said this might not be the right thread to post an introduction lol

I currently am looking for women of MMA UFC to collect, but mostly buy locally and on eBay since trading and buying through a forum isnt common for me. Until then.....sorry for the story post lol
"Imagination is the reality of a dreamer."
Dreamers Ink Art Gallery
UFC cards
LQQKing for rare cards of:
Clay Guida *Scott Jorgensen*Miesha Tate

RE: UFC collector
Welcome. First, your in the right place. you'll see everything from general mma talk, to box breaks, to cards we our looking to buy and sell. Second, the collection is confusing and hard to keep up on. I, like other members on here, use Photobucket to show our cards. A lot of the people on here and some of the other card sites are guys on ebay and have been trading on here for a while now. If your up to trading anytime just let me know. You can check my bucket out here: http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/Myster...t=3&page=1

(07-16-2013, 06:03 PM)MysteriousD Wrote: If your up to trading anytime just let me know. You can check my bucket out here: http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/Myster...t=3&page=1
Thank you kindly sir, I will check your list.
Dreamers Ink Art Gallery
UFC cards
Brick 
Ok, I logged into my photo bucket and had flashbacks from my baseball card days.

I tried to spend some time uploading my UFC memorabilia cards. So I've put a good amount for now. Link is in my signature below.
Dreamers Ink Art Gallery
UFC cards

You got a good collection started. Some nice cards. I love the old Anderson Silva Auto before he changed his auto to a scribble.