Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Zo.

Looking for Zo.
Hey,

I am looking to trade for anything and everything Alonzo Mourning. I am placing an emphasis on him in a Hornets jersey though. Due to my love of Topps Finest I would be also interested in anything from that series. Let me know what you have, or check my org.

Thanks
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

RE: Looking for Zo.
hey you can check me. I've got a few cards of him in a Hornets jersey, including a 93-94 Finest refractor. I like that card a lot though so you'll have to come strong! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I have his 2012-13 Certified Blue Patch #ed/25 but it is in heat jersey
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

i have some mourning stuff, check my organize
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

(06-24-2013, 10:17 AM)buckunteer Wrote: hey you can check me. I've got a few cards of him in a Hornets jersey, including a 93-94 Finest refractor. I like that card a lot though so you'll have to come strong! Smile
Oh! I do love a good refractor. Open offer sent. I know I would hold out when trading a Finest Refractor, but maybe we can make something work.
(06-24-2013, 10:38 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: I have his 2012-13 Certified Blue Patch #ed/25 but it is in heat jersey
Thanks bud. I sent a comment to the open trade offer I have with you.
(06-24-2013, 02:31 PM)InThaClutch Wrote: i have some mourning stuff, check my organize
Open offer sent. Thanks.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

i've got about a dozen Alonzo cards from the early years. Check me.