`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Series 2 Jumbo and Hobby, 08 SP Authentic, 09 Ticket To Stardom w/scans

2013 Topps Series 2 Jumbo and Hobby, 08 SP Authentic, 09 Ticket To Stardom w/scans
Probably my last box breaks for awhile. Not because of what I pulled but because I was really bored doing it. Felt more like a job. Anyways here are my hits. BTW the Paco Rodriguez is a redemption but I have already seen the finished card on EBAY. How does that happen?

[Image: spandstardom001_zps54194701.jpg]
[Image: series2scan001_zps52138945.jpg]

RE: 2013 Topps Series 2 Jumbo and Hobby, 08 SP Authentic, 09 Ticket To Stardom w/scans
I always get a chuckle with the Ticket to Stardom hits. "WOW a real ticket stub!?!"

In your case though, they were some pretty nice hits nonetheless!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

RE: 2013 Topps Series 2 Jumbo and Hobby, 08 SP Authentic, 09 Ticket To Stardom w/scans
(06-23-2013, 01:16 PM)cross4444 Wrote: I always get a chuckle with the Ticket to Stardom hits. "WOW a real ticket stub!?!"

In your case though, they were some pretty nice hits nonetheless!
I got a bit of a chuckle too. They were reaching with that one. The Buck is a 1/1 so it isn't all bad. Maybe I can sell it to his parents. Don't see anyone else wanting it Smile

i also pulled the paco auto redemption. I saw quite a few on the bay. I am starting to wonder who my replacement will be lol

(06-23-2013, 02:05 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: i also pulled the paco auto redemption. I saw quite a few on the bay. I am starting to wonder who my replacement will be lol
I'll never find out. I don't do redemptions. I guess Paco was too busy to sign ALL the stickers. Topps never ceases to amaze me

(06-23-2013, 12:59 PM)phillies816 Wrote: Probably my last box breaks for awhile. Not because of what I pulled but because I was really bored doing it. Felt more like a job.
Thanks for sharing. Some nice hits. Those stubs are cool, but only if you get one of your guy/s IMO. Anyway, hang in there. We all need or feel the need for breaks from time to time. I esp. feel this when too many trades / sales are going on at one time and "real" work and family need my attention and time. I have at times said to myself that I can't stand it, this is a stupid hobby and just want to quit it. Then I see a nice hit, an awesome idea or just take a few weeks off, and I'm back ready to roll.. Step back and enjoy life's other pursuit's...the cards and us will still be here.........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(06-23-2013, 03:13 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Thanks for sharing. Some nice hits. Those stubs are cool, but only if you get one of your guy/s IMO. Anyway, hang in there. We all need or feel the need for breaks from time to time. I esp. feel this when too many trades / sales are going on at one time and "real" work and family need my attention and time. I have at times said to myself that I can't stand it, this is a stupid hobby and just want to quit it. Then I see a nice hit, an awesome idea or just take a few weeks off, and I'm back ready to roll.. Step back and enjoy life's other pursuit's...the cards and us will still be here.........
Not giving up the hobby or taking a break. Sorry if it came off that way. I would go nuts without this hobby right now. I am just not going to buy boxes for awhile. I have gotten much more enjoyment recently buying cards for my Cole Hamels PC and trading for stuff here than I have buying boxes.

I could use that Braun ROY card. Check me for a trade.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

I'm big time interested in the paco!!!!
[Image: XJcvVBi.png]
Sig courtesy of Jbel!
147-Star/HOF RCs and counting
4/7 - 2000 yard rushers RCs

i'd love to get that freese off of you.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector