`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first TTM.....advice

My first TTM.....advice
I will be attempting my first TTM within the next few days. Not sure what wll im going to be doing just yet bit I kno for sure I will be trying to get a Jason Heyward and Freddie Freeman rc signed TTM. I pretty much kno the basics of this and the process, bit my question is whqt is the best way to do thisand how do ya'll do yours? Thanks

RE: My first TTM.....advice
Hi -there is a site www.sportscollectors.net that focuses on TTM. For example -according to the site, Freddie Freeman has only signed 2 out of 73 cards and Heyward 15 out of 131. By checking, you would find out that you would be wasting a RC and postage. Not trying to deter you, but just wanted you to know that both probably won't come back.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(06-23-2013, 11:28 AM)homerjg007 Wrote: Hi -there is a site www.sportscollectors.net that focuses on TTM. For example -according to the site, Freddie Freeman has only signed 2 out of 73 cards and Heyward 15 out of 131. By checking, you would find out that you would be wasting a RC and postage. Not trying to deter you, but just wanted you to know that both probably won't come back.
Ok thanks man. Im taking my chances with Freddie Freeman and Heyward simply because I have doubles of their rookie cards. So if it doesnt come back ill be fine. Thanks for the website.

Usually the lesser known guys have a higher chance of getting back to you, simply because less are sent to them. I've gotten 4 TTM autos, of Yonder Alonso, Dusty Baker, Joey Votto, and Chris Kluwe (NFL).
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Does anybody ever have success sending to minor league players?

(06-23-2013, 01:09 PM)jknott10 Wrote: Does anybody ever have success sending to minor league players?
a few guys on here send tons right to the minor league stadiums and have success

[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

So when sending cards do you send in top loaders in a bubble mailer with another sase bubble inside??

(06-23-2013, 02:06 PM)rentzington Wrote: So when sending cards do you send in top loaders in a bubble mailer with another sase bubble inside??
use Pull and peel PWE's, send the card "naked" or in a penny sleeve...make it as easy as possible for the player!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]