`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are my options, org locked

What are my options, org locked
So my org is now locked unless I but a subscription or pay for org again which Im not sure i wanna do so my question is what are my options? Is my entire org lost? Any help is appreciated.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: What are my options, org locked
I think it should still be there. I have not paid for org in months and I get trade offers, so I would figure it is still there since others can see stuff I entered. But then again, I could be wrong.
Collecting Dan Haren,Troy Tulowitzki, Al Rosen, David Christensen, Kevin Elster and Jamal
Anderson(RB)

your org is still there, waiting. your three options to get it back:

1. buy the org for 20 dollars for the year
2. buy any opg, including a player opg
3. buy and opg for 1 month, then get your org under 100 cards, then let your opg expire. if your org has less than 100 cards, it's free

but those are the only three options available to you

Yep..to get it back to functioning,you need to pay..simple truth.

On another side of this..
It would be great if:
When an ORG is locked, it can not be seen for trades.
Too many times a trade offer is sent to a member who has been active, on line, but the ORG is locked..can not respond to trade offers..

Would be nice that the locked ORGS are not seen for trading..would save time and effort

I've left my org unattended for years and it's always been there waiting for me. You can always pay the minimum subscription, then copy everything to an excel file for a backup.
(06-23-2013, 07:11 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Yep..to get it back to functioning,you need to pay..simple truth.

On another side of this..
It would be great if:
When an ORG is locked, it can not be seen for trades.
Too many times a trade offer is sent to a member who has been active, on line, but the ORG is locked..can not respond to trade offers..

Would be nice that the locked ORGS are not seen for trading..would save time and effort
+11111111111
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(06-23-2013, 12:34 PM)tate31nym Wrote: I've left my org unattended for years and it's always been there waiting for me. You can always pay the minimum subscription, then copy everything to an excel file for a backup.

+11111111111
from, now on, this wont always be true

if your account is inactive for 2 years, all items without a quantity in some field will be deleted (part of the purge process)