`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Half Dozen Topps S2 Rack Packs

Half Dozen Topps S2 Rack Packs
Wal-Mart had their S2 stocked yesterday so I bought some packs. Pretty much what you could expect from retail I guess. Was pretty happy to actually pull a Cardinals relic (that never happens for me)...also got a few additional Cardinals inserts which was nice.

Haven't checked if these are in the database yet, but if so I'll be working on getting them loaded into my organize this morning. Willing to trade for just about any Cardinals cards that I don't have, but I'd prefer to get some more of the parallels/insets from S2.

Enjoy!

[Image: topps1001_zpsba7e2e29.jpg]
[Image: topps2001_zpsfc4a48d3.jpg]
[Image: topps3001_zps010a576e.jpg]
[Image: topps4001_zps96bfc004.jpg]
[Image: topps5001_zps960ed4f9.jpg]
[Image: topps6001_zpsfc4f892f.jpg]
[Image: topps7001_zps0fe4a9c9.jpg]

RE: Half Dozen Topps S2 Rack Packs
Trying for the Blue set if they are available for trade, Congrats on your relic pull being from your team. I love when that happens

RE: Half Dozen Topps S2 Rack Packs
(06-22-2013, 12:06 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: Trying for the Blue set if they are available for trade, Congrats on your relic pull being from your team. I love when that happens
The Wal-Mart Blue cards are for trade, however as of earlier this morning those along with some other parallels/inserts weren't in the data base yet. I can send you a trade offer though and you can just let me know which ones you want.