`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Global Authentication Inc?

Global Authentication Inc?
I was just curious if this is a reputable company or not. I have heard of it but not sure if they can be trusted for authentic autos. Any feedback would be appreciated.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Global Authentication Inc?
GAI used to be a pretty reputable company. I am not sure if there was some issue there but they have tailed off in the last few years and are not really looked upon too well in the hobby. PSA, BGS and SGC really are the big three. GAI old holders are reliable but their expertise was unopened material and they also graded star co bagged sets.

I would looks for your auto in a psa/DNA slab or a bgs/Jason holder. Just my opinion.

(06-22-2013, 09:07 AM)user_3n5kp Wrote: GAI used to be a pretty reputable company. I am not sure if there was some issue there but they have tailed off in the last few years and are not really looked upon too well in the hobby. PSA, BGS and SGC really are the big three. GAI old holders are reliable but their expertise was unopened material and they also graded star co bagged sets.

I would looks for your auto in a psa/DNA slab or a bgs/Jason holder. Just my opinion.
You're thinking GAI as in Global Authorty Inc, which did/does graded cards. The original post was asking about Global Authentication Inc, which does autograph authentication.
With that being said, GAI the autograph authenticator has had some serious accusations made about it's reputation over the past year or so. There are A LOT of people who won't touch anything that has a GAI COA, as they consider it worthless. Personally, I have a few GAI certified autograph items I got a long time ago, but I am not buying anything else with a GAI COA.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I have aquire a Upper Deck 2005 Tom Brady Autographed Rookie Debut Card . It came with a Certificate of Authenticity from Global Authentication Inc. I can't find any Information on this card. If anyone knows anything please let me know!

(01-29-2017, 01:33 PM)dizzmom Wrote: I have aquire a Upper Deck 2005 Tom Brady Autographed Rookie Debut Card . It came with a Certificate of Authenticity from Global Authentication Inc. I can't find any Information on this card. If anyone knows anything please let me know!
Post a picture of the Tom Brady card.

There are a bunch of sellers using global authentication on bonanza.com. I'm in the middle of trying to get my money back now for a 250.00 derek jeter signed ball. Never knew anything about this