`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun Mail Day! Patches, Vintage, Autos!

Fun Mail Day! Patches, Vintage, Autos!
Just wanted to share my mail from the past week. There are a lot more to come, but these are all for my PC. I hope you enjoy the scans Smile

[Image: butler_zps779703c4.jpg]
2012 Topps Rod Carew Retired Number Patch (Love these), 2013 Topps Museum Collection Billy Butler Signature Swatches #'d 186/299, 1969 Topps Brooks Robinson (First Robinson I've ever owned and it's a beaut!), 2012 Panini Nation Treasures Tony Gwynn "Mr. Padre" Patch #'d 14/25. (I feel like I stole this card at the price I got it for!), 2013 Topps Museum Billy Butler Momentous Material #'d 49/50.

[Image: tribute_zpse9f22a25.jpg]
2012 Topps Tribute Debut Digits: Jose Bautista #'d 02/99, Jered Weaver #'d 85/99, Mark Teixeira #'d 39/99. I'm thinking about going after this set. Beautiful cards and can be had at very fair prices, especially considering the price of a pack!

[Image: bowling_zpsd3172b3d.jpg]
These are just some PC collection autographs of Pete Weber and Parker Bohn. Love the Allen and Ginter!

Thanks for looking, there will be more to come in the next week or so!

[Image: h6wRomT.png]

RE: Fun Mail Day! Patches, Vintage, Autos!
That's fantastic week!

That Robinson is very nice!!! I actually don't own one but am adding it to my list right now.

Love the Gwynn. I have been buying some NT patches. They did such a good job with that set.

Love the Gywnn and Robinson. The Robinson looks good enough to get graded. Very nice.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

(06-21-2013, 11:45 PM)jstbuch Wrote: That's fantastic week!

That Robinson is very nice!!! I actually don't own one but am adding it to my list right now.

Love the Gwynn. I have been buying some NT patches. They did such a good job with that set.
I've wanted a Robinson since I was about 11. My friend pulled out his mom's collection and it was all vintage. I was so jealous. So I had to buy one now.

I really like the Gwynn patch. I do not like the fact that they don't have an MLB license though. The actual photo reminds me of a Post Cereal card from the 90's. The patch is sweet though. I'm guessing a lot of people feel the same way about the the Panini cards and that's why I got it so cheap?
(06-21-2013, 11:52 PM)mpc2876 Wrote: Love the Gywnn and Robinson. The Robinson looks good enough to get graded. Very nice.

Thank you! The Robinson looks to be about a 7 or 7.5 to me. One of the corners is a little soft and it appears to be a tad off center. Other than that, it's really nice.

love the bowling. im a parker bohn kinda guy though.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Awesome week
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(06-22-2013, 05:49 AM)phreakyq Wrote: love the bowling. im a parker bohn kinda guy though.
You would think I would be too since I'm a lefty, but PDW is the man! I've been picking up these auto's and "game used" here and there.

(06-22-2013, 05:29 AM)SGC300ier Wrote: I really like the Gwynn patch. I do not like the fact that they don't have an MLB license though. The actual photo reminds me of a Post Cereal card from the 90's. The patch is sweet though. I'm guessing a lot of people feel the same way about the the Panini cards and that's why I got it so cheap?
I don't disagree with you about the license. They would be better if they had one. With that said, it bothers me a lot less than with other products. Most non-licensed products airbrush out the logo. National Treasures actually just crops the photo so that the logo is out of frame. To me, it looks a TON better.

Not sure why you were able to get that one so cheap. It is a super popular product and is usually really pricey. Cases are crazy expensive and sells really well. I was going to buy a couple of cases but they just jumped from $1950ish to like $2300ish.

(06-22-2013, 12:55 PM)jstbuch Wrote: I don't disagree with you about the license. They would be better if they had one. With that said, it bothers me a lot less than with other products. Most non-licensed products airbrush out the logo. National Treasures actually just crops the photo so that the logo is out of frame. To me, it looks a TON better.

Not sure why you were able to get that one so cheap. It is a super popular product and is usually really pricey. Cases are crazy expensive and sells really well. I was going to buy a couple of cases but they just jumped from $1950ish to like $2300ish.

Well maybe it wasn't that cheap? I paid $16. I thought it was pretty cheap?

Especially numbered out of 25.