`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Jumbo Topps Series 2 (NOW ... EVEN MORE SCANS!)

RE: 1 Jumbo Topps Series 2 (NOW ... EVEN MORE SCANS!)
I'd love to get that Gomez camo if its available.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(06-24-2013, 07:24 PM)aprirr Wrote: You didn't happen to get any Lucroys in any of your breaks, did you? If so, we would definitely be interested! Thanks!
Not sure, but I thought he was in Series 1 ... Or maybe I'm thinking of an Opening Day card? I'll check after the Dodgers / Giants game is over.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-24-2013, 11:48 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Not sure, but I thought he was in Series 1 ... Or maybe I'm thinking of an Opening Day card? I'll check after the Dodgers / Giants game is over.
Thanks for checking! The only 2013 cards he has been on until Series 2 was the Heritage SP and the Topps Brewers team set.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

I'm interested in that Reddick SP if you're trading it!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(06-24-2013, 07:24 PM)aprirr Wrote: You didn't happen to get any Lucroys in any of your breaks, did you? If so, we would definitely be interested! Thanks!
I checked and I did get doubles of the base card. If your Daughter needs the base card, just PM me with your address and I'll happily mail it out in a PWE. If that works for you?
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-25-2013, 04:32 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I checked and I did get doubles of the base card. If your Daughter needs the base card, just PM me with your address and I'll happily mail it out in a PWE. If that works for you?
That would be much appreciated! PM coming!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

(06-25-2013, 05:43 PM)aprirr Wrote: That would be much appreciated! PM coming!
Tell Bella that her Lucroy card is on it's way! I mailed it this morning.

(06-26-2013, 10:57 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Tell Bella that her Lucroy card is on it's way! I mailed it this morning.
Awesome! She just got the Blue Sparkle Lucroy in the mail today and the Black and Camo should be here tomorrow. Hasn't been this nice of a Lucroy mail week in quite some time. Thanks again!