`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 leaf best of baskeball...1986-87 fleer pull...

2013 leaf best of baskeball...1986-87 fleer pull...
been busting packs of 2013 leaf best of basketball...just because when it comes down to it, the chance at an older MJ that is already graded is way better than pulling some sub par autograph from current product...

but it is pretty pricey...

but here's my best hits out the last two cases (3 packs/case):

when you open the packs you can already see what card you will get, so i try to pull the slabbed card out of the box blocking it with the box cover, just so that i can "squeeze" for a good card...
you can imagine my surprise when i saw a BGS 9.5 from 1986-87 Fleer...and a hint of red boarder peeking out of the side...

and...wait for it...

...wait...

...for...

...it...

DAMN! still happy about a BGS 9.5 from 1986-87, but that just went from a $3K pull to a $250 pull...
 photo malonebgs9-5_zps83b39d6d.jpg

...a few days later...did get to pull an MJ BGS 9.5...but it was a 1988-89 Fleer All Star...still happy with that.
 photo michaeljordanbgs9-5_zpsdae1d441.jpg

RE: 2013 leaf best of baskeball...1986-87 fleer pull...
I thought about buying a box but used my better judgement. IMO the amount of money that a box cost for one card should produce something more solid. You can honestly buy a great card or two for the same amount. I do like the grades that each card has though.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

I agree with kenarm here. Great idea for a product from leaf but at 250+ per box it is better off to buy the single you want. That being said, I have been very tempted by this product.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Nasty mj
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK