`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question.

Question.
I have a Prince Amukamara 2011 Topps RR. It says "You have received a manufactured NFL Rookie Team Logo Patch of Prince Amukamara" What should the logo on the card be since he was drafted by the Giants..

RE: Question.
Well, I don't own one myself but I did a little research and found that it should have a cowboys logo (rather than the giants logo) and that this was an error by topps. However, I believe all of the Prince Amukamara RR cards in this set are an "error" like this and have the Cowboys logo, so I don't think it's a SP or a variation. Hope this helps!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

helps out alot. appretiated it

(06-21-2013, 11:34 AM)tornink Wrote: I have a Prince Amukamara 2011 Topps RR. It says "You have received a manufactured NFL Rookie Team Logo Patch of Prince Amukamara" What should the logo on the card be since he was drafted by the Giants..
It could be any of the top teams in the draft. They made cards of the players with many different team logos.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

Well that's true in the sense that most players have a different logo than who they actually play for, but each player only has one team's logo... for example ALL of the Von Miller's are the Titans, all of the JJ Watt's are the Patriots, Cam Newton on the Redskins, Christian Ponder on the Seahawks... the list goes on and on. In fact, the only correct one I've seen is Anthony Castonzo on the Colts lol. So I don't really know what the **** Topps was thinking with this set....
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Who knows..