`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye Bye Bengu: see you in 6 months

Bye Bye Bengu: see you in 6 months
you said the Heat would never ever win it this year. i disagreed. you took the field, i took the heat. what was the bet?

loser had to take 6 months off from the beckett boards

scoreboard

RE: Bye Bye Bengu: see you in 6 months
Ha ha check my thread! Congrats. Sadly i like the Spurs and i hate to see them lose but the boards will be quiet

[Image: Nick.jpg]

my heart absolutely broke for tim duncan when he missed the bunny at the end. felt awful for him

(06-20-2013, 10:55 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: my heart absolutely broke for tim duncan when he missed the bunny at the end. felt awful for him
I agree. Sad but there has to be a loser. The Spurs are a classy team and i hate to see tim tony and manu lose as they deserve it.

Ok a deals a deal... But I'll always believe LeBron is an overrated clown. It's my opinion & I'll keep it for all time. And how nice & classy of a speech he made during his MVP presentation lmao!!!! Some hero & role model he is...

I'm out

stay classy bengu!!!! im shocked, so far it looks like most have liked his speech.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(06-20-2013, 11:27 PM)bengu Wrote: Ok a deals a deal... But I'll always believe LeBron is an overrated clown. It's my opinion & I'll keep it for all time. And how nice & classy of a speech he made during his MVP presentation lmao!!!! Some hero & role model he is...

I'm out
You should give yourself an extra 6 months for how ridiculous your opinion is.

Go Spurs!
(06-20-2013, 11:35 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: stay classy bengu!!!! im shocked, so far it looks like most have liked his speech.
Yeah, his speech was awesome ... I'm actually thinking about printing it out.

Basically he was saying it didn't matter to him what people think, as long as he's got HIS fans and HIS team in HIS arena.

Couldn't agree more ... hopefully two Finals MVPs and four league MVPs will finally convince people to shut their ignorant pie holes.

(06-20-2013, 11:50 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: You should give yourself an extra 6 months for how ridiculous your opinion is.

Go Spurs!

Yeah, his speech was awesome ... I'm actually thinking about printing it out.

Basically he was saying it didn't matter to him what people think, as long as he's got HIS fans and HIS team in HIS arena.

Couldn't agree more ... hopefully two Finals MVPs and four league MVPs will finally convince people to shut their ignorant pie holes.
I realy do not see what he said wrong? He was asked what he thought of the critics and his answer was.extremely classy....the ignorant stay ignorant.

(06-21-2013, 01:06 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: I realy do not see what he said wrong? He was asked what he thought of the critics and his answer was.extremely classy....the ignorant stay ignorant.
No, I'm saying I really did like it ... careful with the 'ignorant' bomb, I've been defending LeBron the whole time.

What I was saying was, maybe people like the two haters who have been babbling on for days about LeBron will finally go away.

I thought LeBron's speech was perfect ... kind of capsulized what the rest of us have been saying this whole time.

(Unless you are agreeing with me here and just backing up my reply ... if so, I apologize the rebuff ...)

(06-21-2013, 01:20 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: No, I'm saying I really did like it ... careful with the 'ignorant' bomb, I've been defending LeBron the whole time.

What I was saying was, maybe people like the two haters who have been babbling on for days about LeBron will finally go away.

I thought LeBron's speech was perfect ... kind of capsulized what the rest of us have been saying this whole time.

(Unless you are agreeing with me here and just backing up my reply ... if so, I apologize the rebuff ...)
No sorry I was agreeing with you..I reread my post and I understad your confusion. Poorly worded. I watched his speech again and it was extremely classy. I dont understsnd how anything different could be taken from that. My bad.