`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye Bye Bengu: see you in 6 months

RE: Bye Bye Bengu: see you in 6 months
Simply put I don't see LeBron as "the best player in the world" or even close. Imo he's a front runner who had to join an all star team because he couldn't stand the pressure of having to be THE guy and build a championship organization on his own. He's NOT clutch and doesn't have the MJ/Kobe gene... All my opinions and they'll never change.

That's fair and you are obviously titled to your opinion.

However, where you come off as ranting and hard to take seriously is when LeBron does play well but you still won't admit it. Noone's asking you to say he's the greatest player ever or even the greatest currently playing all you have to say is "ok, he played a well in game 7".

If, instead of saying that, you go off on some rant about "An era of ghetto trash divas who care more about $$ then winning." then it's hard to take you seriously.

People who can see both sides of an argueement and produce lucid points tend to sound less "ranty" than those who just hammer on point.

It helps even less when you end all your opinions — a word you have used yourself to describe your posts — with "The truth has been spoken". That tends to imply they're facts not opinions and is probably what irritates most people.

[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

Thing is jacoby your "bet" reeked of disrespect to begin with. How you'll ask? Well because you don't like my OPINIONS on your hero, you basically didn't want me around to post them anymore right? Hence the 6 months off? It's just plain bigotry on your part & a total dueche thing for you to request as the payment. If it were a simple innocent bet like card for a card or something it'd be ok... But you want me gone for 6 months??? REALLY? Just plain sad

(06-21-2013, 09:01 PM)bengu Wrote: Thing is jacoby your "bet" reeked of disrespect to begin with. How you'll ask? Well because you don't like my OPINIONS on your hero, you basically didn't want me around to post them anymore right? Hence the 6 months off? It's just plain bigotry on your part & a total dueche thing for you to request as the payment. If it were a simple innocent bet like card for a card or something it'd be ok... But you want me gone for 6 months??? REALLY? Just plain sad
How is it bigotry when you agreed?

Jacobystealshome:
ill take that bet. i get the heat, you get the field. loser send the winner 500 dollars in bv, all cards worth 5 dollars of more.

also: loser doesnt get to post on the boards for 6 months

put your money where your (loud)mouth is, kid

YOU: I accept the bet pal... Put up or shut up

Remember this?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(06-21-2013, 10:20 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: How is it bigotry when you agreed?
This and the other LeBron thread are easily becoming the two stupidest effing threads I've ever read on Beckett, and that is saying A TON.

I'm sorry, but anyone still criticizing LeBron James, at this exact moment in time, is either mentally ill, delusional, just plain a-- hat effing stupid, trolling or all four.

I'm done with both of them, sorry.

(No offense, Jacoby, I'm not talking about you or your thread, just the two posters we've all been dealing with for the better part of a week now.)

Yeah, LeBron sucks the same way Peyton Manning sucks, or Tom Brady, or Joe Montana, or Albert Pujols, or Sidney Crosby, or any other superstar athlete you want to bring up.

Jesus, these games on TV are not video games, and these guys are not robots ... these are people, and he's a pretty remarkable player.

Man, get over it and move on with your life, haters.

Why don't you start a thread about HOW THE SPURS COMPLETELY EFFING CHOKED AWAY A FIVE-POINT LEAD IN GAME 6 WITH 28 EFFING SECONDS TO PLAY!

Was Jordan great? Of course.

The GOAT? I'd say so.

But LeBron is 28.

For once in your effing lives, people, DO SOME RESEARCH!!!!!!!

Go look up Jordan's stats/MVPs/rings etc. etc. etc. BASED ONLY ON WHAT HE ACCOMPLISHED BY THE TIME HE WAS LEBRON'S AGE.

IS IT THAT DIFFICULT?????????

I'm done now, flame me all you want, I won't be back on this thread or the other one, DAMN!!!

being a troll is one thing, but not being a man and following through on a bet is another. it truly shows one's character and level of maturity.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

i just want you to pay off your bet